Reviews for You're My Crack of Sunlight
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This was so cute! I loved it! :)
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Wonderful!
Lady Constance Malfoy Hummel chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This is so endearing and with such beautiful descriptions you are a very talented writer and it Ames my heart saw reading something so passionately written
kyatariina chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Beautiful story love it
bits.mah chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This story is absolutely lovely.

Your writing is wonderful, and you portrayed the characters perfectly. The scene in the auditorium was beautiful and delicate, without being cheesy. Nothing like finding a great puckurt fic to lighten up my day~
CaskettKlainer chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This story is really good
silk-ward chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Hey, gotta say this fic wasn't what i expected. Its was cute, but i really thought it was going in a different direction. When i read the title "You're my Crack of Sunlight" and the description, "Kurt gets a tattoo, Puck is fascinated." I started laughing hysterically, and couldn't stop till i read it. I really thought Kurt's tattoo was going to be on his butt! XD LOL oh my sides hurt cause i'm laughing again!
Forbidden.from.love chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Simply beautiful! The reasoning behind Kurt's tattoo just blew me away.
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Wow! :O

You certainly have a way with words, m'dear. This was incredibly eloquent and arrestingly beautiful in every single sense of the word. I'm so glad you write for Puckurt! :)

Raylie
Faith StClaire chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
do you have a picture of the tattoo you described somewhere or know where i can get a picture of it?
SouthernHemmy chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Awesome...I hope that you continue this...Jenn
myheartisyours0523 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This is really beautiful...Your writing in intoxicating and addictive; I couldn't keep this stupid grin off my continue!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 11/12/2010