Reviews for Teen Titans: servant of the Ancient of days
Marc chapter 18 . 8/28/2013
Your fic is very AWESOME! I like how you change some episodes but keeping the original history and i only want to add... MORE! Write more chapters that this is getting very excitement
AVP5 chapter 18 . 6/21/2013
Impressive job and I like how this goes. Update when you got time please.
Lucifer Daemon chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
Interesting twist. Will there be more?
Lucy
AVP5 chapter 16 . 12/19/2012
Well done and like the fights. Update when you got time please.
AVP5 chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
Whoa this is better than the episode. Update whem you have the time please.
zalmx'z 1ArX aLeXanDrX chapter 14 . 8/6/2012
nice keep writing it good
AVP5 chapter 14 . 1/10/2012
Cool flashback and I like the ending. Very funny, update when you get the chance please.
AVP5 chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
Cool two chapters I liked what happened especially what happened in the end of this chapter. Poor kid he has suffered a lot and I hope he gets a happy ending with someone too.
AVP5 chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
Nice and it was funny what happened earlier with starfire measuring and robin walking in. Update when you get the chance please.
whisper dark rose chapter 10 . 12/8/2011
Ok, you need help. The main thing I'm concerned about is the names of the Titans. You didn't capitalize Cyborg's name a couple times, or Wize's. You also need to work on Beastboy's and Starfire's names. You wrote "Beast boy" and "Star fire" when it should be Beastboy and Starfire. Also, puncutation is very necessary. You need to add commas in the correct areas and other punctuation marks. By the way, Robin's nickname is capitalized as well. It should be Boy Wonder. There were also spelling errors in there, too. I really think this story has potential. You also need to be more detailed. I think you make Raven a little too OOC. She needs to be a little more stiff with Wize. You really need spell check, or something. That's all I have to say.

loving you secretly from the shadows,

Whisper dark rose
AVP5 chapter 10 . 12/6/2011
Update soon please I want to know what will happen next and to find out if those two will kiss again.
AVP5 chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
Nice job and its been a along time since I read this. Update when you can please.
AVP5 chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
Been a while nice job on the chapter update when you can I want to know what the titans will do next.
AVP5 chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
Well done update when you can.
AVP5 chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
First get well soon from your cold. And second not bad i think this is the first teen titans story that had a thanksgiving scene. Update when you can.