Reviews for Big Time Alone Time

XavierJulius chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Hot! Loved it! Great job :D
BTRlover17 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
OMFG!

There are not enough words to describe how amazing this is. :D

It was so HOT!

It was sweet yet sexy at the same time. It was so sweet how they made love under the stars.

Your descriptions were so amazing, I could picture everything so clearly in my head.

James sacrificed his favourite shirt for Logan. AWWWW

I loved the last bit when Logan said they had just been for a ride. Never have truer words been spoken. ;D

Great work. *lots of huggles*
iLoveJamesMaslow chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Yeah, they went for a ride, all right.! Well... one of them did, anyways.

Loved it, as usual.!

xoxo
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
OMG YOU FINISHED!

I LOVE IT!

It was so sweet and romantic but also sexy at the same time!

I liked how James came on Logan's face and then gave him his favorite shirt to clean himself up! Awww *gives both James and Logan big hugs*

Ahhh, making love under the stars

it's all so beautiful

Wonderful job as always!
abandoneddd chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
The facial oh my god. That's one of my biggest kinks. So hot.

I loved this!
waterwicca chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
this was so HOT! :D :D :D :D Everything was just perfect. The sex scene and the dialogue were amazing (especially the ending)! ;D """We just went out for a ride." Logan said, which wasn't entirely false."" LOL :D Fantastic work as always :D
RyDeNiSlOvE chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Lol all I could think about half the time was 'AREN'T THEY COLD' because I'm cold right now but it's only like 50 degrees in here which is not cold. I'm just a lousy Southern Californian who thinks this is super freezing.

But.

This was great. When something starts out with Star Wars and Cheetos, it's gotta be great. But really. You set the mood of the whole thing really well. I super duper liked it.