Reviews for Transformation
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Ah, the joys of being a teenager. (Yes, I'm being sarcastic.) And yay for everyone actually being in-character.
Adobo-chan chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
So sweet and funny and just a number of adjectives that I don't think are suitable. Just a great job, really. Really, Toushirou and Karin's interaction never fails to make me smile and they're so wonderfully in-character at all times. And Ichigo and Karin are overly curious about the strangest things. Kind of really love it. Thank you for this! :)
MintMint chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Wow. This was very good. Exceptional, in fact. I really wanted they got closer and closer. I wish you could make another stories of them.
Melissa986 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Thanks for such a great story XD

Please write more~ Please I beg you~
altomoderate chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Oh gosh, this is very good. You described the characters so well. I hope you could write the sequel or maybe another one-shot involving HitsuKarin. I definitely love this and also 'Growth' (your first HitsuKarin story). I really really love both of the stories! You're really a talented writer. ;)
punkdraco chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Awesome! Hey can you make like another sequel when Karin is atacked again, but Ichigo sudenly transform to a shinigami? That'll be Awesome
BluJai chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Absolutely precious. I love your style of writing. Good job.
Wynter.Wyllow chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
You should just continue it. I'm interested to see what happens next and I love the way you write.

So, pretty please will you write more on this?
Shubhs chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I loveeeeee! :D

Tsavorite Garnet chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
this was cool. i hope there's another installment.
niknakks chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
u shud make one bout shiro and karin and the "captain" (((:
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
A bit aqwardly written, but I do love it.
Felix02 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Ah, another perfect characterization of the two of them and Ichigo as well. I hope it is not too much to ask for a third one as well. Lol. I enjoyed it. You are a fantastic writer. Keep it up!
callalily32 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
soo cute! I love Toushirou's growth spurt! haha. great idea... i'd love to read more of these!