Reviews for The Date
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Loved it! Wish it was longer! Please keep writing Draco/Ginny stories. :]
Lindygirl16 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
ahh thatw as lovely! i never expected Draco to be so blunt and straightforward about him liking her! you did make a mistake though, Ginny has been in contact with Draco a few times while he was being very unpleasant, like in the book shop, he called Hermione a mudblood and ginny a blud traitor that had to keep her filthy stuff close to her when he put tom riddles diary in her couldron.. ahh well, i guess youll get away with it cause you wrote it so well!
aylla chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Cool. It's hard o find good fics where Draco is actually a nice guy. )
MrsBennet chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Writing a story that explores the "nice" side of Draco isn't easy, but you pulled it off!

And I love the chemistry between the too.
TheFisherKitty chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This was really lovely. Have you given any thought to extending it, perhaps to a two-or-three shot? Even if you haven't, it's still amazing and stands really well on its own. I wouldn't say no to a second part where Ginny returns the favor, though. ;)
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
omg, i love this! simply LOVE this! a lovely fic! how cute draco sounds in this and ginny sounds gorgeous! i have a feeling i know why draco's ears turned pink when she asked why they were paired...but i just like guessing sometimes! it was great!
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Oh my goodness! This was naughty!

But I must say it was incredibly well written, at times quite humourous, and at other time...well, you know. And it was a bit sweet, too. So in all, this was very well done, and I quite liked it! )
KatrinaAllard chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Could you possibly do a follow up story where it goes through the whole tine they're together, if they get married and have kids and how Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy react? That's be pretty amazing
Crystal Cayden chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This was super cute!I really enjoyed it :) I love cute Draco/Ginny stories :) Nice Work!

ThatAwkwardWriterGirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Aww that was really great :)
Priestess Genny chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Hahahahaha, that was a awesome story! You are a really good author!
nicoleloeffler09 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
You should deff. write more on this one it was really good.
Cullen-Crazy-96 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
amazing story please please u have to update it x
libraryamy chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
The ending was adorable. :)
Akt5us chapter 1 . 11/13/2010