Reviews for Friends Like These
Alphawolf69 chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
I loved the friendship between Brittany, Rachel and Santana in this. You write Quinn's inscrutable personality really well too. I really enjoyed this -thanks for writing it.
new fan chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Isn't this the sweetest faberry story.
lemon-rind chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
This too! Really glad you wrote this.
LilithL2 chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
beautiful :)
congratulations!
i love scenes where Santana or Britanny explains some "secret" thing Quinn did for Rachel when she still thinks Q hates her...
it's amazing :) really nice! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
The most sweet and yet non-crack Quinn Fabray I ever read!Amazing story, thank you so much for writting it :')
Emerald Stag chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
This was a really sweet story to read. I like the idea of Rachel getting helped by Santana/Brittany whether she liked it or not and pushing her to approach Quinn and then getting a reaction she didn't expect and never letting Quinn get a full response in, forcing her to ambush Rachel. Lovely setup!
Beth Cyra chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Very cute story. Loved Quinn's reaction.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
That was such a cute story X33 It’s so funny and cute that Rachel had to write her comebacks to each of Quinn’s possible reaction in a notebook .That girl was just beyond me. But it was so her to do that. Rachel was so Rachel.

Whipped!Quinn will always be a favorite of mine, really. Just the thought that she’d do anything for Rachel gives me a heart attack, well, ofc in a good way XDD

Oh,and Santana’s a good friend if she wants to be. She and Brittany had been helping the two to get together and I had smiles at that.

Many thanks for the read! D
yESiMAgLEEK chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
This was so good ! Gosh I loved the way Rachel thinks. Faberry is meant to be :)
Gleelover47 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Why are all your stories so amazing?
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Aww... nice story.
riverkirby chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
AWWWW SOOOOOOO ADORABLE! and it just Proves that Santana knew that Quinn liked Rachel lol and then Quinn was buying four tickets but got two for their date after rachel declared her love lol
garnmcgaughn chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Amazingly well done story. Great read :)
Lubov chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Perfectly lovely. Just, adorable. Perfect.
Nan chapter 3 . 12/13/2011