Reviews for She Hates Me
EllieMoon chapter 4 . 3/20
In some states kids are allowed to start school at 4. I have a friend who graduated with me even though her birthday was in December.
tempybren chapter 6 . 1/25
This story is so sweet and heart warming and so well written! Well done! and thank you!
movielover97 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Sooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee!
XSammyJaneStinsonX chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
omg i loved this story XD amazing loved the lemons haha amazing amazing amazing
Getinfected chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Love this
Getinfected chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Awww, drunk Rachel is cute (:
toxicgurl169 chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
Its official. You are my favorite St. Berry author. The angst, the love making, the tension, the sweetness... you have managed to put me through such a rollercoaster of emotions in only six chapters. You are BRILLANT! Plain and simple. You are my favorite St. Berry writer. You just are. Off to read more stories by you!
MissTrubiex chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
Oh loved it! Absolutely adored this whole story from start to finish. I'm envious of your skill and talent at weaving such a wonderful tale.
MissTrubiex chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
Oh you have taken me on an emotional journey with this one! Hot smut, raw emotion. Absolutely brilliant.
MissTrubiex chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
-fans self-

Kind of lost for words.

Yeah that was good!
MissTrubiex chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Have I read and reviewed this before? It seems familiar but also new! Lol so I'll say what I think anyway. Loved this first chapter. The 'I know' was heart-breaking! Love it!
Arnie-Rocks chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
Oh. My. God. Chapter 5 was almost too awesome to bare. I loved it. :OOO Though I wish they hadn't ended up together - or at least not that soon... But it was amazing, nevertheless.
bigfan chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
this story is a little different from the other fanfic that i've read. This is really awesome. SWEETNESS OVERLOAD for the last chapter! *in a happy bubble* hehee
Patitocuac chapter 6 . 3/7/2011
Aaaw! I loved this fanfic very much! It was sweet and sexy! I got to admit that I got a preference for the stories like this one, about best friends secretly in love, since I got married with my best buddy too! haha It was lovely, this will be one of my favorites no doubt!
Patitocuac chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Ive just started to read this fanfic, the first chapter was a little sad, yet I still want to know what happens with the story, reconciliations are the best! love it!