Reviews for Crossing the Line
veniceinbandw chapter 1 . 1/17
I love it! So well written. :))
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Loved it, literally, it's amazing how you write, IT'S JUST. INSPIRING. That's the world, really. AMAZING
Iz chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This fic REALLY makes me miss early season 4! Thanks for writing it!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
That was really good. I like how you had in all those different quotes and had the story flow along quite nicely.

I think you captured Chuck really well. Great job!
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
oh gosh, that was amazing! thank you for getting this out. i loved all the refernces to their history etc, and i loved how they were bare before each other, and suchwhich. and Dorota the cockblocker! That made me laugh so hard you don't even know. Oh, and his jealousy. Oh Chuck.

Another Triumph, SatSun!
svenjen chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This was awesome! A real pleasure to read... as always!
The Very Last Valkyrie chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Just how delicious was this? On a scale of one to ten, I give you an eleven (especially because I never thought about Chuck being outside while Blair was in the bath - in fact, I'm just pissed he wasn't under the water). It was gorgeously witty, very rich with just enough jumping back and forth and very, very Chuck and Blair. And you did get the smugness right on; Chuck is such a complex person, and there's a fine line between making him a bastard and a gibbering lovelorn maniac. You walked said line perfectly: Chuck Bass through and through, no maniac and only a touch of the Basstard to sweeten the deal.

The perfect way to start my Saturday, like a purple macaron (cassis, my fave).

- B
abelard chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
GREAT! You are brilliant!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This was simply incredible to read. I so loved reading it, a lot.
finnlover chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
really enjoyed it :D! loved chuck's pov
calliope26 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
What an incredible commentary to an amazing episode - Chuck's POV was very credible. I loved this so much.
JNYC chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Ur writing is just too amazing !
QueenBee10 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Loved it
suspensegirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Omg. I love this so much. Truly. It's so perfect. So in character. And I just love how you follow all the scenes & really get into Chuck's head, somehow managing to be light-hearted & serious at the same time. *shakes head* Really incredible. *favs*