Reviews for The Scout and the Crab
A Souring Daydream chapter 24 . 4/22
i told my self not to get attached and here i am on chapter twenty fricken four. lovely ready
Awwh I was really disappointed to see this hasn't been updated in a while :(
writingisrelaxing chapter 36 . 1/28
Aaaaand, of course, it ends when it's getting more interesting. I think my favorite character in this story is this new BLU Spy. All of the things he says when he's drunk sound almost 4th-wall-breaking, and I love that :D Specially when they do make sense in the story afterwards / when you think about it.

Uuuugh. How I would have loved to know how this story ends... Will the Spy become human again? Yeah, most probably. But what after that? Maybe the war ends and they don't have to be enemies again? Maybe the new BLU Spy does something... Like... What was his plan? Something about the respawn? What was going to happen to the RED team? Would someone have died? Maybe!? Damn it, I don't know!

Honestly, I like this story, but my fav chapter is this last one. Things were getting REALLY interesting now...! It's just... I'm more of an action/suspense fan. I mean, I don't mind a slow start (which this one has), but... Yeah.

TL;DR I loved it, please continue it even though it's been 4 years since your last update XD
writingisrelaxing chapter 31 . 1/26
Oh my god. I mean, it was obvious, but I expected better from the Sniper. Also I don't understand why everyone likes the Scout! The Sniper is the most sexy out of the 9 mercenaries! XD
writingisrelaxing chapter 27 . 1/25
The Medic didn't believe him? Doesn't he remember not so long ago their new Spy telling him about a talking crab with a french accent? As unbelievable as the story is, I think that the new Spy and the Scout (who hate each other) telling the same crazy story to the Medic is even more unbelievable... Didn't he think about that?
writingisrelaxing chapter 23 . 1/24
I don't like the new BLU Spy either, Medic, but come on man that's too much XD
writingisrelaxing chapter 18 . 1/19
"Windows weren't the cause of Scout's anti-social behaviour" well Windows certainly is the cause of my anti-social behaviour! XD
writingisrelaxing chapter 14 . 1/18
So... Weird crab love revealed?
writingisrelaxing chapter 8 . 1/16
Uhhh... 'delicious scent'? Damn, Spy. You're lucky the Scout didn't hear you. What a creep... XD
writingisrelaxing chapter 5 . 1/15
This fanfic could be called "Scout has issues"
Also sorry for not reviewing too much. Just want you to know I'm loving every part of this :D
Guest chapter 36 . 9/13/2017
I finally found this fic again after ages of searching! Sad to see that there hadn't been an update, I love this fic so much! Hope you're well, and hope that you will post in this story again one day :D
Detoreik chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
Just a wild guess on my part but : This fic is dead right?

Aw maaan Thats SUCH a shame! I remember reading this like years back and it's still as nicely written as i remember and maaan the character development is gold...! And I also remember that this used to be one of the only good written Spy/Scout fic on !

The Nostalgia man! Glad I rememberd this little Fic today, but a bit sad it wasn't finished, oh well you can't have everything in life I guess! Hope the Author is doing well!
YumYum chapter 36 . 5/4/2017
Oh god I want more! This is just so amazing!
Guest chapter 36 . 4/11/2017
WELL SHIT. HE AINT COMING BACK.
SlapMyHand chapter 36 . 3/14/2017
These chapters are really good I hope this one chapter isn't the end.