Reviews for The Scout and the Crab
I forgot my name chapter 16 . 3/3
" ...believing something that was practically fan fiction material..."
Me, *spit take*
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 16 . 2/26
So this chapter is a crossover between your story and Paternal? Interesting. Is this set after the events of Paternal then? And how does the Spycrab know Red?
Spy chapter 36 . 1/25
You are going to have to finish this at some point mon ami. I know you probably have many possible ways this could go but just start writing, pick one and give us an ending. I don't like to be kept waiting for a finale.

All the best,
Spy
neongreenleaves chapter 36 . 1/21
For the past two days I've spent a large deal of my time sucked into this story, and I have no regrets. My eyes hurt a little, and I was really unhappy when I had to force myself to go to bed with 12 chapters left the other day, especially since there was so much more to read and I could feel my chest aching for more and uh... this got really cliche but no joke. The pain was there.
I didn't even know you could feel that desperate to continue reading something, so well... I wanna thank you for that. New experiences and all.
By the way, your writing is fantastic, how it flows together and is constantly dynamic and never repetitive. It's never too long or too short, and written well to the point it is hard to stop and legitimately go to bed? Plus your characterization works well with the plot. They feel human, really. Like I could drag them out of my screen and they'd be able to sit here and chat with me if I so wanted...
That's really unique, and I hope you choose to further this story, as I look forward to wherever you bring us.
Girl Supersonicboy chapter 36 . 12/21/2014
I have a very highly educated guess at what the spy saw under those covers.

I love this story!
Took me... em, three days to read all the present chptrs.
Would have been two but nonstop reading is difficult.
XD

I hope you post a new chptr soon!
I REALLY WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Sweet Galaxy chapter 36 . 12/13/2014
WHAT THE HELL MAN
YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT
NOOOOO
;-;
Pootis chapter 36 . 12/11/2014
Where is more?!
The-Silver-Hearted chapter 36 . 11/30/2014
Oh my God this is amazing! I eagerly await the next update, I can't wait to find out what happens!
Anna chapter 36 . 10/11/2014
This fanfiction is my life please make more!
Polish Pootis chapter 17 . 10/3/2014
Damn Good book mate im getting into it.
chu chapter 36 . 9/27/2014
Gawd, it's awesome! Need to read the next chapter c(•-•c)
AlithiaSigma chapter 33 . 9/14/2014
Sorry, I think I may have overreacted. This story still isn't bad, even with the confirmed sexuality of Sniper. It's not your fault I've seen too many actually _bad_ gay fanfics.
AlithiaSigma chapter 32 . 9/12/2014
you don't just get attracted to someone because they're the same sexuality
like that's seriously impossible not just what scout was saying
also statistically one in every ten men are gay
and killed the tenth man

and also y would sniper care if scout said he was gay if he also thought scout was gay
like sure he would care about the bullying but he wouldn't think that was scout's fault

and seriously acting a bit anti social is no reason to think someone is gay
AlithiaSigma chapter 31 . 9/12/2014
._o
o_O
-_O
-_Ô
AlithiaSigma chapter 30 . 9/12/2014
You should seriously write more stories that involve Medic, Pyro, or Soldier. They're always amusing.