Reviews for Behind the Monster
glenda.storey42 chapter 1 . 9/27
like the story I want more
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
That was great. Best fanfic ever. Don't worry Kevin does come back and that future is an alturnit one. Kevin 11,000 doesn't ever happen. (-:
Ladybug chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
They must have used your fic to create the heart wrenching Kevin vs. Gwen scene in Absolute Power. That scene always makes me cry, especially when he's holding back from hurting her and then how he actually does later! And then how he imitates Darkstar and UGH! Oh well in the end happy Gwevin ending. Sealed with a kiss and a couple minutes of shirtless Kevin for the fangirls. SQUEEE! Oh well great fanfic Solora. You really are The Queen of Fluff.
Dark Shining Light chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This is an amazing story! I loved it!
RoseAerin chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Oh Solora u never cease to amaze me but i was wondering is this a follow up to an old chapter? PLEASE FINISH IT! I FEEL YOUR PAIN! WHENEVER I LOOK BACK AT OLD EPISODES OF EVIL KEVIN IT MAKES ME THINK 'Curse you man of action how dare u upset our best ben 10 writers and reviewers' but i promise it get's better :) REALLY IT DOES!
demonbuttercuppxxoxo chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
OOOOO! I LOVE THIS! It's sweet and delicate, you can just feel the love radiating off it. Pure, Gwevin-y love. :3

P.S. What ParamoreXO said about the "making Kevin feel human" thing, that'd actually make a really good sequel. Just sayin'.
WildestHeart4ever chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Such a sad and sweet story, it had me crying thinking about such things happening

OH yes i feel your pain :( i felt panic and angst when he turned insane again...i was like "No not Kevin! he was so happy how he was with Gwen, why couldn't it be Ben!" seriously me and my sister felt like crying thinking if that alternate future episode would really happen :(

CURSE YOU MAN OF ACTION! IF YOU GUYS KEPT KEVIN INSANE ANY LONGER YOU WOULD'VE HAD ANGRY GWEVIN MOBS AT YOUR DOORSTEPS!

Good story by the way, sad...but good :)
Gaaras1Girl chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This was just so sad... Nice one shot. T_T
ParamoreXO chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
MOA better get Kevin and everyone else outta this impossible mess! I mean, look at what it's doing to all of us! Grahhhh, why must the world hate Kevin? WHY can't there be a simply episode full of Gweviny fluff? JUST ONE! WHY?

You may not like writing angst, but you're good at it, Solora. I love how the POV is inside their heads, Kevin's warped thoughts surfacing through. It's brilliant.

What I really like is that this...shows that there's hope. Gwen got through to him. She got him to let her kiss him. She got him to feel human again. That proves he can break. ...hmmm, new idea for a hopefully future chapter?(;

anyways, I love all that you do! Keep on rockin' our world!(:
Super-Midget-Ninja1990 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I feel your pain Solora... (tears) but it was a good angst Gwevin story.

Kevin WILL come back! Gwen will make sure of this! I know it! _
Coco chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Wahhhhhhh I like died whenever he did that but its obvisius he is coming back he has to but what I really didn't like was that Gwen didn't seem to care but I bet the next episode she will be upset and I really really really really miss Kevin already wahhhhhhhhh
Fairy of the Flames chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Solora! *tacklehugs* You're going to be okay. We all are. You, Me, Sky, Kandi, everyone. They have to make him go back. Otherwise, McDuffie will feel the wrath of Roia.
Lioness002 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I do share your pain, I so hated the ending, I screamed a couple of times. Why Kevin! It's always him. *sighs* Oh well, good job, you did awesome. :)

-Lioness002
TickleTheToast chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Aww, angst is good. It makes the world go round.

I love Kevin's half-n-half attitude here. Like it's not him that's been tainted, but something else inside him, and the real Kevin is still in there somewhere. Very nice.

I think everyone, or at least every Kevin fan out there, was upset by the Forge of Creation. I could barely sleep myself, with all the questions swimming in my mind. And there was a literal explosion of Gwevin fanfics this morning. Not that I'm complaining.

Keep writing!

~Ashe*
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
*tear* I really hope Kevin comes back, and soon - last night's episode was very heartbreaking. I'm going to miss his snarky remarks towards Ben and his sudden and unexpected sweetness concerning Gwen - which ironically shined brightly in the episode just before he...*sobs* Man I miss Kevin already.

This was a great fic, though and you portrayed Gwen's feelings and reactions very well as well as Kevin's inner thoughts and his struggle.

Thank you for sharing this. :D