Reviews for Stardust Queen
smokymace chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Can you pretty, pretty, pretty please add another chapter? Maybe from Terra's POV. I love this chapter. I LOVE it. Love it. Because my heart and the laptop's heart are close. None of it was really OOC in my opinion (but I haven't played the game yet so . . .). Please write more?
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
that was very good, not the best but i think you could go somewhere with this, i would like to see a continuation, or at least maybe Terra's side.
GiantHouseKey chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
PLEASE. Continue, FaerBear! D:I'm on a Tequa roll!

I think it was in character so ha! Cast away your fears, woman! You're amazing!
Brady12Welker83 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Dont kno why you think its bad...its pretty good so far...good job
Brady12Welker83 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Dont kno why you think its bad...its pretty good so far...good job
AquaStormXIV chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
glad to see you're writing again!

this was really good. Aqua didn't see. to go OOC for a second.

i'd like to see this continued. and 'Foolof a Man' too. that's been on a cliffhanger forever!
serenbach chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I think you caught Aqua's voice really well - I found her part of the game to be quite sad actually, and you caught that. I loved this, and would enjoy reading more - perhaps her feelings when she and Terra start to talk?

And if you want to update 'Fool of a Man' I would be extremely happy! :)
dikemon chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
That was so sad, the last line tore my heart apart :(

You should definitely continue this.

I loved this, hope to see more from you. And it wasn't OOC (for me at least, you did a great job with Aqua)
weuhlhghlhaerlghklehghkghdskhr chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This story was amazing! _ Really well written, you really portrayed Aqua's emotions across brilliantly. I could really feel the anger she felt towards Terra, as well as how much she was hurting because of it. I can honestly picture these thoughts crossing her mind within the game.

I think you should continue it! Maybe do it from Terra's POV as well, or something.

Keep up the great work! I can't wait to read whatever you write next.
Zanzetsuken chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Yay! You are back!

And what do you bring? A new piece based on Aqua's view! Truly, this piece reflects her personality and what her thoughts were in the game. It made me sad with that last line. " Our hearts aren't that close anymore". That was truly very sad.

Hahah I guess we are all still waiting on a fool of a man. Hahah continue these great piece! Glad you are back!
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Le Faye? Freaking MIRACLE!

I love it, as per usual. You write so well, and I thought it was pretty In-character. Great job! D