Reviews for Love is Dangerous
ky.tieu chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Hi Calico0128, I've read this KKBB fic of yours yesterday, and after a few craziness, thinking about it whole night, I just fall in love with your fic! And I am wondering, can you give me your permission, to translate your wonderful fic into Vietnamese? I'll post it to my blog only!
Wait for your reply :"D
Kerosene Stevens chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
AAAAAAAGH It's everything I could ever want in a KKBB fic. Perry is so oblivious, oh my fucking god. And you did Harry's attempted 'wooing' perfectly.
Lazymonkeyninja chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I love this! I hate it when people make Perry a bigger dick then what he is, but you didn;t do that. I think you did an excellent job of keeping them very in character. I can see all of this happening.
Lilitha chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Awwww
Handful of Silence chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I loved this fic. I like how you showed the growing attraction Perry had for Harry, and how it always steered clear of being too romantic with the boys just acting like they would. I can really imagine this as an extra scene in the film, your characterization is that spot on :-) Well done and great work.
aw chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
What good writing! You stayed true to the characters, hurt Harry but didn't turn him into a pansy baby, and wrote Perry in all his Perryness while still showing how much he cares. Props!
xCookie93 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
YAY! This is so SWEET! Gotta fave' it.
Nian chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
WOW this was very well done to be your first, Congrats!, I really love the whole story (I looooove RDJ)and also Harry. I hope you continue on this fandom.