Reviews for Decisions
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Where is chapter 5?! Please more! I love damon and rose!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I love rose and Damon together! This couple makes me smile so brightly. Damon's infatuation with Gilbert is alittle awkward, and I really want him to be happy! And I want stefan to be hapy too!
David Fishwick chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
I liked how you wrote Rose's anger in this chapter about Trevor being killed. Please keep up the good work.
zozo42 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I'm undecided on how I feel about Rose, mainly coz I don't like her with damon but i like your story
arquent chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
OMG! THIS IS AMAZING CONTINUE!
Fifille chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
Can you please pleas update? This is good )
JustCallMeMrs.Malik chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
OMG! THIS STORY IS SOOOO GOOD, IT'S FREAKING AMAZING! Now I'm not really a Damon fan (my preference is Stefan) but I do have to admit that I love Rose & Damon together... they just make me want VD on everynight. I can't say enough good things about them or your story. PLEASEEEEE UPDATE REALLY SOON!
yasmina9 chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
Please update soon. I second your being hardcore Ramon fan, me too. I downloaded last nights episode, but was a wee bit disappointed with the lack of 'ramon' scenes. Does anyone know how many episodes Lauren Cohan has been signed on to play Rose?
dramaqueen452 chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
okay u making me fall inlove with Ramon more n more pliz update sn x
Jasper VS Damon chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
I love this fanfic, I only started watching vampire diaries a couple of days ago but Rose and Damon are my fav charaters well trevor was too but he died. Can't wait for the next chapter, this is one of the best fanfic I've read!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE! :D
evildictatoroftaste chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
I LOVE IT! :D I'm a huge Ramon Fan! Rose is amazing i hope we can see more of her in the show so we can have more fanfics! :)

Please Update soon! Can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
mysoufflegirl chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! huge Delena fan but I can asurre u that Ramon is my Plan B! ;) PLZZZZZZZZZ Updateeeee! plzzz i'm begging! :DD xoxo
Nikki chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
I really love Rose/Damon and this story is awesome! Plz update it asap!
WhereDidYouGo chapter 4 . 11/23/2010