Reviews for My Little Secret
Obssesed Nuker chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Erm... maybe it is a little lat for this, but technically they are HALF-blood sisters. Oniyuri and Torako are from the same father, just not the same mother.
ChibiFinalFantasy chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I really liked your fanfic. It is incest (they are related by blood. They share a father so they are half-sisters) but I dont care about it. Wished there were more fics about them.
rukia1205 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
It's a very good n interesting story :)
Wish it could have been longer. Thanks!
I don't know chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Holy shit, t'was freaking gentle which suited my tastes (though sometimes I crave for hardcore-nevermind) and incest! I used to really love incest stories back then (holy shit) but kinda got the 'feeling' as I read more.

Oh wait, I'm getting off topic here-why the heck am I talking about my fetishes?

Anyways, this is great. I'm no pro in reviewing stories (am I even reviewing this, no?) or anything in particular but I like this! Y'know I also always felt that Oniyuri more than a sister, not sure but I always had that feelin'.

Anyways, that's all!
Dn chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Loved it! Awesome job..I dont usually like incest but they had such a great chemestry, even if oniyuri appeared just one time in the anime (btw, sorry for the mistakes, english is not my mother lenguage)
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Well, well, soldier...

D'OH! (Godzilla Facepalm) How the Hell DIDN'T I think of this pairing before? O.o

This was...(Lets out a not-at-all-un-manly squeal) X3

Ah, this scenario is a classic! The younger sister who can't sleep seeks comfort from her older sister...SO sweet! *A*

N-I-CE work, Marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Konakona Izumi chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
d'aaaaww such a cute lil story!

good job I like it!

and nice descriptions too /

ah by the way, are you sure you're going to make this as "K"...? I'm not an author but...isn't it supposed to be "T"? correct me if I'm wrong (._.)