Reviews for Why she's here
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 9/28
Awesome one-shot. I love it! It was perfect and I believe everyone was in character. Great job!
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 1 . 8/1
dazzleme787 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
you should do more for this, i would like to hear your thoughts on how this would play out
crotia chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I really wanted to know that to. thank you for given this great story to people like me.
Istealurfrenchfries chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
PotterGal14 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I really like it and honestly, I'd be happy if you continued it to the rest of the families reactions but it's awesome the way it is. :)
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I quite enjoyed reading this.
Thank you for writing and posting.
RedHann chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oh. Em. Gee. Please, please, please write more! That was amazing! I absolutely loved this story!
E. A. S. 2013 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I really liked this story, especially because the story flowed, and it sounded like an actual scene from the book. I liked your description of how Bella 'glides' through the kitchen. There wasn't much emphasis on that in the book/movie, and I appreciate it in here.

You portrayed the characters beautifully, and I really look forward to reading more of your stories! :)

caz23 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Brilliant, I think that was the one thing missing in the films and books the relationship between Carlise & Esme with Bella.

Neea chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I've actually Looked for a story like this and I found it now,

yay! D

but plz continue! The cullens can like ask everything

from qyestions about her friends to what couler her

room home in phonix had, okey maybe not the last

one but I think u get what I mean.. ;)

oh! I forgot, great story! )
FelicityT chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
If you are desperate I can Beta. Please don't judge me on anything other than my 1-shots though. I can't write a long story as I don't have the dedication or the ability. I read stories as facts & atmosphere quickly for fun. I slow down when I beta so I can catch the mistakes but I can not write without it seeming like a biography. My previous work was grammar editing for Direwolfy on Charlie reads New Moon.

In a nutshell. I can't write more than a 1-shot but I read ALOT (60,000 words a day average since 1/1/10).

But my strengths are correcting mistakes and giving ideas. And my dad is going to Chicago in 2 weeks for a business trip so I can give info on Chicago.
emily-0192010 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Love it! Can you please take down the "complete" and add in a few more chapters? I love stories like this and there really are so few out there.
catharticone chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This is a charming little vignette that fills in a few missing hours. I always enjoy seeing more of the Cullens' lives with Bella in their midst, and this story was very satisfying. You captured Bella's character nicely!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 11/13/2010