Reviews for Two Skies, One Color
RandomPebble chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
I haven't finished reading all of the chapters yet, but this is the best crossover I've ever read. The ones I find usually awkwardly try to mix two different worlds together, and it doesn't turn out so well. But this story just adds the two elements so well that if I wasn't part of either fandom, I wouldn't have even noticed that the characters were from two completely different franchises. Really, amazing job! Please continue writing this story!
Mikibelle chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
My goodness! This story is amazing! You introduce the reader to something new very well. Please continue. There are still people out there who love your story! Including me! Anyways, I only hope for the best! I'm in suspense here! Please don't lose hope!

-AKA WASHI
Great Crossover chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I like this story. It's hard to find a story, especially a crossover, on FanFiction that is actually good.
Adam8771 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
This story is great so far
DustyToonlink chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
This story actually seems pretty good, unfortunately I have to go to sleep now or else I will get grounded and can't read anymore. :( but its a great story!
SkyraTwilight812 chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
I really enjoy this fanfic. Good crossovers are few and far between, and fewer are actually completed. (I really need to get back to my own Earthbound crossover!) I hope you find the time to update soon.
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
this is a very interesting story so far. please do keep it up.
AscendingAnthem chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
Ok.. This story was really good, and i wish you well on your revision of it.
AmazinglyEarthBound chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
This is the best EarthBound/Cave Story crossover ever. But can it please be finished?
rubyyoshi chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
Some things to mention: (not saying anything wrong, just my thoughts and what-not over the entire story)
1. I liked how the plot actually made sense. How Ness and them got to where Quote and Curly are. How some people related well and some didn't. (Still laughing a bit with Poo and Sue)
2. I actually thought it was going to be a full story written in 5 chapters. (I was forum lurking and found out someone linked to this story and said it was 5 chapters)
3. I liked the time difference you put in, rather having the story take place right after they beat Ballos, you decided to give the existing character's plot and development that happened before the actual story.
4. Your battle scenes were... well, between two adjectives, I'd say "Great" and "Pretty good". Most people I assume wouldn't be able to write a battle scene as descriptive as that.
5. Final and overall note: I'm glad you tryed something like this. You had a great lead, good plot and was able to make things fall in place smoothely.
Kaynato chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
Awesome! I found this story while browsing and it's wonderfully well written. I mean, even the crossover logic was so good that it was almost headcanon for me... And the expressions for the characters as well! I'll be looking forwards to your new revision!
georgster101 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
can you have quote use the blade to summons king's soul which beats stuff up? the blade can do that if it's on level 3.
C. Willow chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I'm not one for crossovers, but this one has caught my interest. Not only have you combined two of my favorite cult classic videogames, but you've done it quite well. The biggest problem I have with crossovers is that the characters are together simply because the author wants them to be. But the Devil's Machine and Giygas, two things of immense power that already exist outside of time, could possibly do that. One pet peeve though. Wasn't the Devil's Machine designed to seal Giygas's power? Why does he need it to regain his "form?"
dompeace23 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This is a nice way to kick off the story. I eagerly anticipate all the zany scenarios the characters will find themselves in. Kepp up the great work.