Reviews for Burned and Restored
Akira Akahoshi chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
mooooooore! im now in love with both this story and this pairing!
i feel REALLY bad for amaranth(i forgot how to spell her name, i think its like this)
S.B.N.O chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
Please, update and let Amaranth live!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/3/2013
It's been 2 years sence u updated please update ( I need dis )
S.B.N.O chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
Hurry, hurry.
S.B.N.O chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
Nice references there. You should have put Lord of the Rings to make it even more funny. Still liked it though.
akitty chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
Hi Just started reading this! I know I can't exactly make you update, but I'm giving you some words of encouragement instead: Rah! Rah! Go! Write! Fin! Please update. :)
sasunaru1827 chapter 13 . 11/9/2012
This story is the best mpreg itaxshika ever...please update...
sasunaru1827 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
this story is really amazing... but I think it would be more fun if they were twin boys...I hope there would be more itachixshika fanfics from you because they are my second fav pairings..
snowwolfninjaprincess-23 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
omg! i have been hunting for this thing all overit going inmy favorites right now!
Virena Setiss chapter 13 . 3/19/2012
You're horrible with your upkeep, but I love you anyway.

:P
Lunar Rayvenn chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I really hope that you continue this, cause I just read the first chapter and you already have me ready to cry for Shikamaru. The way you wrote this really is nice, in a sad way. (if that makes any sense)

Also, if "Naruto" were "Shikamaru" (or something like that) and leaned more towards the sad side of the young shinobi life... Well, let's just say that your scenario is extremely believable in my eyes.
Nique13 chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
"Here are the rules:" Itachi started, his voice becoming serious. "No wild parties, no random boys in the crib, no beating each other up, and—"

I couldn't stop laughing when I read that. I like how you've made Itachi and Shikamaru.
KEEPTHEFIREGOING chapter 9 . 5/2/2011
BORNNNN OONNN MMYYY BBIRRRTTTHHHDDDAAAYYYY! JOY! AHAHAHA! Poor shikamaru... having to squeeze cantalopes out of his junk... ouch.
KEEPTHEFIREGOING chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
WTF? :OOOOOOOOO He's preggers? this makes no friggan sence!
Gold Violet Eyes chapter 12 . 3/24/2011
That's okay. I understand. Just try and finish up what ever you can on this story in your free time on the weekends or something. Complete your education first though! Just remember that you have fans out here patiently waiting for a new update. Myself speaking from experience on my own stories.

Gold Violet Eyes.