Reviews for Melting the Ice
BattleAngel chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
What a beautiful story... simple, short, heartwarming, shy... beautiful rhythm... I loved it!
mothamaeghan chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Naw, this is really cute! I love this story :) Great Job sweetie.
Aetheriata chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Okay, THIS is beyond sweet...

This is dripping sugar, actually *_*
sockasaurus chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Seriously. Just so you don't think I'm some huge a-hole? This one, I have liked a LOT since you first posted it.

(I'm really just trying to help in the only way I know how -bitchily, that is.)
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I like it, his reasoning is really cute :D and hockey players are sort of graceful on ice
daisyatomic chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Awww this is really sweet and fluffy 3 great characterisations and great writing! Sucks its only a oneshot, but works as one as well. Love it!
The-Ochraniacz chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This was fantastic. I hope you do write more Kurt/Karofsky stuff because this was great

And I love the name Karomel.
Kindre Turnany chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Omg, "Karomel" an awesome name. Everyone should use it.

Most of the fics I've seen that have anything at all to do with Dave post "Never Been Kissed" take place much closer to the kiss. I enjoyed seeing something a little later with maybe a chance that Dave could have gained some sort of acceptance of himself or something.
jekyllhj7 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I really like how Kurt worked it out in his mind... Dave is Karofsky's alter ego. :-P

Really loving the winter scene... and Kurt watching Dave skate. :-D

Big grin on my face now.
Lucy-Gardener chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
please please please please please continue please. please ? i loved it. :)
Scarlet Snidget chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This fix made me so happy. I was grinning at the end. I hope you write more for this pairing. :D
AineRain chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
update would be the equivalent to cookies to me right now *havent had snacks for a while*
boldlikeblack chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Nothing but love! Also Karomel is SO much better than Kurtofsky! Just like Puckleberry is so much catchier than Puchel. You may have revolutionized the fandom!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
*huge grin* i swear, you are my new hero for writing this. this is, like, my new favorite Glee oneshot! X3

and yeah, i know how you feel. i honestly NEVER gave this pairing so much as a thought, but after NBK, my mind has been officially blown. that episode was... epic. purely epic. XD

-JUST LIKE THIS FANFIC. 8DD
backflower chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
is so beautiful

and romantic in a weird but cool )