Reviews for Listening
Alejadra Cullen chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I loved! :)
12123234 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
OMG this is brilliant! I always thought Lupin was awake and have been itching to read a fanfiction about it! Awesome!
Encypher chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
That was really cool, I like how you put the bit about the last of Lupin's friends leaving him. Little did he know by the end of the year he'd have come face to face with two of them again. It was really interesting seeing it from Lupin's point of view and finding out that he thought of Harry all this time, I bet Harry would have been stoked if Lupin had visited him before he knew he was a wizard. Great to read, thank you
Francis Sinclair chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This is a great story, letting us see things from Lupin's perspective. Now that I've noticed a few detials, I'm even more convinced that he must have been awake on the train, lol. It also makes me want to read the whole third year from Remus' perspective, though, shame this is only a one-shot.
GenderBender25 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
For a second i thought gray was gay...awkward...
zoulou chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Really really great story :) that's all i can say! you have made a great job with it, lupin would have think that for sure!
ps: sorry for my english, i'm fench!
Creati0n chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I love this ! it's really cool to see lupin's point of view and you ca believe it so well (it could be a part of the book)
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Wow this was a great chapters in the books, from Harry's POV, and from Lupins POV! Really interesting!
EevyLynn chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I love it. I totally think you should do the entire book from his perspective!
B chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I loved it! Nicely done!
Dr. Pepper 87 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Your a genius
Ray chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Tis was a great one shot -)
Lupinesence chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Great fic, really fleshed out the chapter in the book and it was great seeing it from Remus pov :)
DarkDramaLady chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I noticed some spelling mistakes in the transcribing, very small ones, but still there, mainly closer to the top. Just letting you know.

Other than that very good, I like the idea of Remus eavesdropping the whole time instead of actually being asleep, and it makes sense now that I think about it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013