Reviews for Listening
Riya Morut chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Prisoner of Azkaban has always been my favorite Potter book, and all because it introduces us to Lupin. Thank you for fleshing out his character a bit more. This was very fun to read!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
very accurate potrayal of lupin
retarded chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
i loved this! please write more on lupins point of view, maybe the quidditch match or the shrieking shack.
well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
i really liked this! well done!
jilyspottering chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This is so awesomely written! That last line was pure brilliance! :)
Lollypops101 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
this was really funny! i think you should write an AU comedy where remus actually laughs at some point and everything comes to light. maybe it could extend to become a year long or longer story...
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This is such a great story! It's well writen, descriptive but not to much, and kept me interested the whole time. I wish this wasn't a one-shot but a series, you are such a good author that it would be fantastic.

Anyways, thank you for writing and posting this magnificent story.
Emullz chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I loved this, especially since it's something I've never seen before and so accurately done!
ohboyyyyyyyyy chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Everyone else must hand over the title of ' Amazing Author' to you.
login password chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Wow! Such a wonderful story! I have never read a story where Remus was awake on the Hogwarts Express. I really like what you did. This is only the 2nd story written by you that I've read, but I know already that you are extremely talented! Thank you for writing such wonderful stories!

:D
Anne chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Why do all your stories make me cry? It was amazing - as usual
Junsui chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I always like parallel stories that explore other characters' perspectives of events. In the books we really only get Harry's perspective. I would be interested in seeing more of Lupin's perspective if you ever do anything further with this story. It's kind of interesting that he doesn't go out of his way to tell Harry that he knew his parents for such a long time, and it would be interesting to get inside his head on his reasoning for refraining from telling Harry that.
Lunalove25 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Nice! I liked it a lot!

Lunalove25
LadyVukavo chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This story is AEWSOME, i really think you should continue with this style if you can... you know, Remus's point of view for the meeting where Snape gives him the wolf's bane potion, the dementor lessons, the quidditch match with Harry's Patronous and the night of the shrieking shack
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This has been really well written, you've got Lupin's character down.

You should do the rest of Prisoner of Azkaban in Lupin's point of view, it would be brilliant!
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »