Reviews for A Recurring Nightmare with Popcorn
Wow. That was awesome. Thank you for writing this; I can rarely find good fics for some of my more obscure fandoms, and you did not disappoint.
I flat out loved your explanation for Pierce getting out unscathed. And Al was there!
This fic is wonderful in so many ways
I honestly was not expecting to find a crossover for these fandoms, but I couldn't be happier to have been proven wrong. Good job on this so far!
ARainDragon chapter 1 . 4/11
Here I am once again, starting on this amazing fic. Through this COVID nonsense I might just be here once a week because it is that good every time
ARainDragon chapter 27 . 3/5
This was a beautiful read. I wish I was on my computer instead of my phone right now to really get into what I mean by that. Understand, I am an English teaching major, just about to go into teaching, I'm never not reading, and this story was extremely entertaining. I was scared that it wasn't done as you neared the end because I don't know how I would have reacted if this wasn't finished. Heck, I would have accepted it, felt my frustrations, and moved on. Loved this so much
Characters were amazing, story was amazing. Beautiful.
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 27 . 1/22/2019
I enjoyed this. I'd been trying to think of a decent crossover since rewatching MASH.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/16/2018
I love this and I finally finished it after a long time having left it unread. Thank you so much for writing, I love the heart of your story!
wishfulliving89 chapter 27 . 2/26/2018
love the stoey. very well written 2.
AutumnAgain chapter 12 . 2/13/2018
This fic is absolutely what crossovers should be. I can't speak for those coming from the MASH side, but it seems like you struck the right balance between providing relevant information and avoiding just info dumping stuff that everyone who watches the show already knows. The interactions are lovely, the plot is compelling, everyone is in character, and neither canon is sidelined. The only thing wrong with it is that it raises the bar too high for everything else! tl;dr: it good
Nerdkate88 chapter 27 . 4/28/2017
So I finally got around to finishing your AMAZING story, and I've just got to say that ending was magnificent. This has been one of my favorite fanfics to read over the years (I begin it in 2013, re-read it in early 2015, and I know I'm going to re-read it again) and payoff was totally worth it. This premise for a fanfic is perfect and the characters are so in character. :) I loved it!
Ieesha Lenorma chapter 27 . 9/14/2016
I have read this story about 4 or 5 times now and I still love it. I think you did a great job all the characters act close enough to their originals and your writing flows nicely and is interesting. Thank you so much for such a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/9/2016
I loved it 3 and your charcterisation was great...
Gwntan12 chapter 6 . 1/30/2016
You know what I consider good authors? Those that are able to make a crossover story so interesting even if you haven't seen one of two franchises being crossed. Which is the case for this story. I never actually seen M*A*S*H before but this story is just simply fantastic. I thank you for writing this marvelous piece of work.
Quintus chapter 24 . 11/25/2015
I found this wonderful work about a year ago, before realizing that I could post a review sans an account. FMA and MASH are two of my favorite series, and your writing has synthesized my childhood with my present. It's really well written and everyone stays so in character that it could very well be canon. I'm sad to see it end, but I'm really glad to have stumbled upon your writing. Thank you for being awesome!