Reviews for The Bigger they Are
kalizivis chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
Overreact much E! Gosh...you love her...just tell her...have more sex and get over it! Seems so simple eh?
kalizivis chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
Cute!
kalizivis chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
Definitely horses ass! Haha!
kalizivis chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
Yup...idiot...didn't recognize her voice? This was hot!
kalizivis chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
That was hilarious! Very OOC for THTF but enjoyable nonetheless!
ana rod chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
are you going to finish this great fic.i took two days reading it.i am hooked. edward jealous of .
AmberEbony chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Everyone - check out Ironic's blog (link found on her profile!) Oh, and before I voice anything else, I have to say I love Riley. I wish I had a gay male bff. Sure would make my life more interesting, haha.

Isn't it 'Ironic'? Don't ya think? ... So, for anyone who actually reads reviews, or the key word in here being 'read' in general, you'll all find that Ironic has posted on her blog. (Loved that convo btw, it was great to hear/read.) I'm so happy to hear that you (Ironic) are updating and that it sounds like a killer (long) chapter. Looking forward to it, as many others are as well. Your fan(no pun tended)tastic! I wish you the best of luck, and I understand (trust me w/children of my own and my hub who literally runs the show so is rarely ever home) that life is, well, life. Never ending, forever changing and in the process, we never have time to breathe let alone have time for ourselves (and our fans). You do what you have to, and go above and beyond. I'm glad to hear that you will not abandon your fic, and the anticipation will be worth it, I know! So, that being said, relax. When you have the time (haha so funny, right?) the rest will follow. I'm from NY, so as the joke is (again after hurricane Irene and an earthquake) with the noreaster we just got last night, "Trick or Treat," (trick apparently). Enjoy and we'll see you soon!
bella0609 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I thought you did the lemons just fine :)
roxiegirl chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
Thank you! I can't wait for THTF update. I hope to see you soon!
Edward's Eternal chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
Loved this out take !

He is so utterly sweet under his armour.
GorGirl chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
Oh Edward! Why'd you have to take a step back after showing your true feelings.
Rebadams7 chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
Oh I love this story in all its hidden moments and missed opportunities.

What I would pay to get these two on the same wavelength!

Sigh

Reb
katmom chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
Well done!

He's stepped over the edge!

Kathie
tff000 chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
great to see epov
ginkgo00 chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
M liking te outtakes, but would ADORE some more updates to the harder they fall. Any chance I'll get lucky?