Reviews for Betrayed in Newsprint
MightyMorphingPomegranate chapter 6 . 5/12
"... every part of my relationship with Hannah had to do with you."
Oh my gosh, this is so perfect. I love the explanation, I love how Booth can really see the hurt he's caused her, and Brennan can see that he understands what he's done to her. Not, of course, that Booth is solely to blame.
But seriously, this is excellent. You should be so proud of your writing.
MightyMorphingPomegranate chapter 5 . 5/12
Thank you for saying it, because he really DID cheat on Bones when he hooked up with Hannah in Afghanistan.
This is so, so good.
MightyMorphingPomegranate chapter 4 . 5/12
Oh, I am SO glad that Booth booted Hannah out of his life with such a cold indifference. She doesn't deserve to be mourned. You write the characters so well. I can hear their voices in my mind as I read.
MightyMorphingPomegranate chapter 2 . 5/12
I love Cam. So many people hate her, but she truly loves Booth as a friend, and she can always speak the truth to him with a boldness that no one else, other than Brennan, can really get away with. So GO CAM.
That said, I really hope that Booth wasn't the one to betray her.
MightyMorphingPomegranate chapter 1 . 5/12
Hannah, that bitch. I can't wait to keep reading...

Thanks for writing such awesome stuff. :) Seriously, everything I've read of yours is just freaking phenomenal.
JK chapter 14 . 8/7/2014
Ugh. . great story, which you had finished it.
Mrs. Steve McGarrett chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
hope to see more of you soon
scottmccalls chapter 14 . 11/19/2013
ohhhhh please finish this fanfic ! it's amazing ! :DD
meekerprincess9778 chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
i REALLY LIKE THE PREMISE OF THIS STORY
hodgela chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
Please finish this.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/4/2013
This story is great! I also understand you have abandoned it but PLEASE I need to know what happens!
Shoultastic chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
Such a great story. I know it's been a long time-any chance you might finish it? Please do!
afan21 chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
Woo! Love this story! This chapter was sooo hot! Finally letting romance into their lives with each other instead of substitutes and surrogates. Of course, in real time, show has already gone past this and they have a relationship and family but, I find your story addresses many issues that didn't seem to make it out into the open between them... to be discussed, worked through, reconciled... forgiven. I never wanted to see them hurt each other, or have to suffer some kind of punishments, from the other or their friends. I do hope you might have some more chapters for this eventually. That you not forget it and leave it unfinished. But, whatever you decide, thank you for the enjoyment you gave me with this gift of your talent.
Jmk chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
This is becoming my fav of all time!
Dyna63 chapter 14 . 8/25/2012
I just found this story. It is fantastic, I hope if you read this you will continue writing it.