Reviews for Betrayed in Newsprint
hereby declaring you master story teller of the heart wrenching and the sweet. reading your stories seems to cause a heightened production of adrenaline in the body ;-) hope you'll be back
IHeartBonesBooth chapter 14 . 6/29
I need you to finish this story please! I just found and read it and I am so sad it is not complete. Please come back
Christine chapter 14 . 1/9
PLEASE keep writing! So good! (And I don't think they're OOC, but maybe that's just because I like a little drama). Great story!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/23/2015
This is fantastic. I wish you would have finished it! Was on the edge of my seat.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Nice job
MightyMorphingPomegranate chapter 6 . 5/12/2015
"... every part of my relationship with Hannah had to do with you."
Oh my gosh, this is so perfect. I love the explanation, I love how Booth can really see the hurt he's caused her, and Brennan can see that he understands what he's done to her. Not, of course, that Booth is solely to blame.
But seriously, this is excellent. You should be so proud of your writing.
MightyMorphingPomegranate chapter 5 . 5/12/2015
Thank you for saying it, because he really DID cheat on Bones when he hooked up with Hannah in Afghanistan.
This is so, so good.
MightyMorphingPomegranate chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
Oh, I am SO glad that Booth booted Hannah out of his life with such a cold indifference. She doesn't deserve to be mourned. You write the characters so well. I can hear their voices in my mind as I read.
MightyMorphingPomegranate chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
I love Cam. So many people hate her, but she truly loves Booth as a friend, and she can always speak the truth to him with a boldness that no one else, other than Brennan, can really get away with. So GO CAM.
That said, I really hope that Booth wasn't the one to betray her.
MightyMorphingPomegranate chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Hannah, that bitch. I can't wait to keep reading...

Thanks for writing such awesome stuff. :) Seriously, everything I've read of yours is just freaking phenomenal.
JK chapter 14 . 8/7/2014
Ugh. . great story, which you had finished it.
Mrs. Steven John McGarrett chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
hope to see more of you soon
scottmccalls chapter 14 . 11/19/2013