Reviews for M is for Murder
shizukoyasu chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
wait...he killed his grandmother, right?
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
thats deep...and dark...

and go neville! neville had soooo much potential but he never really lived up to it because he was never portrayed more...

sad really, and now look what we fans are doing...corrupting him senseless...

brilliant work. i can totally see that...and no one would've known...XD

great job!

Ever Reading

Tsuki
Twilight Antediluvian chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
M is for Murder, indeed.

Thought: "Now she's gone nutters. Not only is it a completely weird crossover, but there's no way Neville would do something like that."

Later on: "Oh bloody hell. It makes some strange sort of sense."
Riley1993 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was brilliant! Please update!
smexyforever chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
absolutely godly, this one is!

love it, write more, please...
meltinglacier chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I loved this! Although I do feel sad that Neville is going to become evil, even if he did look up to Harry a bit. But, then again, I suppose that's what happens when someone is constantly looked down on. Poor Neville, always being told that he's nothing special.

He killed Bellatrix, right? For a moment, I thought that he had killed Voldemort, but then I saw the "her".

Okay, now that my comments are out of the way, I'll say what I liked about the story/your writing specifically.

I liked the way you used so few words, yet you conveyed a lot of emotions and ideas.

I specifically like the line, "...and he feels something in his heart tremble. Feels something in his soul break and fly free."

That bit about "apples and poison laughter" is only metioned once, yet it seems to imply that his mind is being taken over or something. That's good, having implications, but using just one sentance.
Gwyn Paige chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This is one of the most amazing Harry Potter/Death Note stories I have ever read. I wonder who was the girl he killed...?
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Bice, awesome
The Pianist's Touch chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
He killed Bellatrix, didn't he? She makes the most sense, as she tortured his parents into insanity and he would definitely have a grudge against her. At first I thought it was Voldemort, until I read "her" but Bellatrix makes more sense than Voldemort when it comes to Neville. Besides, the fact that Voldemort's true name was Tom Riddle wasn't public knowledge, right? Anyways, great one shot
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
very good and powerful!
Hiruma Musouka chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Nice one. I never would have thought about Neville in this situation but you definitely made it work.
Seithr-Kairy chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
No... It's Bellatrix, isnt it? The he felt most deserved the punishment of death? (Winced)

A genius holder of a Death Note was dangerous... What would happen if it was a previously-non-important-teen-whom-was-NOW-hell-bent-on-revenge? (Cringed) At least he seems looked up on Harry, but it still meant nothing in the end...
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
-blinks and cringes with wide eyes- Oh, shit... I kinda hope its Umbitch...but, I don't like the idea that Light/Raito could be, somehow, taking over Neville...then there's Ryuk... I'm SO gonna keep reading this! _
Velveteenrabbit chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
did Neville just kill his gran? (Or Umbridge? or... so hard to tell when their sanity starts to slip
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Fascinating, actually. Interesting, original, and very well done. I've not read a crossover with these two fandoms before, but this was a treat, I must say. I love that you chose Neville. Or rather that the Death Note chose him.

Thanks for sharing!