Reviews for An Unpopular Notion
Melira chapter 1 . 9/14
I already read this story once and I loved it so much, I'm gonna start again now although it's still unfinished. Probably the highest compliment I'm capable of giving. Please, continue this. Whenever. I'll wait!
Please continue the story, I am really enjoying it!
austenlover chapter 34 . 9/1
I just discovered this story and have read it quickly. I do hope that it will be continued, as I've really enjoyed your novel approach to the P&P fan fiction. I love your Darcy and Elizabeth, and as for this chapter's cliff hanger, yeah, I didn't think he was dead, the scoundrel. Thank you for your lovely writing.
Kathy chapter 34 . 8/7
Please continue this! It would be a huge shame to have written something so amazing but not finish!
ShadowLovely chapter 34 . 7/22
Oh sh*t I thought he was dead..! Please continue T-T I need Lizzy to do some heroics. Or perhaps Darcy will come barging in? The anticipation is MURDER
Please! Please! Continue!
liysyl chapter 34 . 7/10
Despite some faux paus in your story I still enjoyed it and after 6 years I wish would complete it.
Thanks for sharing your story that has a different twist.
L
PinkSlytherin chapter 34 . 6/11
Such a cliffhanger! Cannot wait to read the next chapter!
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 34 . 6/8
I really hope that is not that scummy lord come back to life... or that if it is Elizabeth throws her shoe at him or something!
theswallowsclub chapter 34 . 4/26
please update, the story has had me hooked and I can't wait to see where it goes
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 34 . 4/25
I cannot wait to see your next update.
maddyv chapter 34 . 4/24
Please come back to this story. I really want to know what happens! Loved it so far
Bambou chapter 34 . 4/20
L'histoire est tout à fait passionnante. J'ai hâte de lire la suite et espère que Lizzie sera secourue à temps par son amoureux...
Grumpy Insomniac chapter 34 . 4/9
Really glad to see you're back to this story and with a very exciting end to the chapter. For some reason, I had a growing sense of foreboding as I read it so I was waiting for something awful to happen. Apparently I underestimated you because I was thinking maybe Caroline would do something horrible. I hope Lizzy gets away unscathed. Can she just scream her guts out and have Darcy come running? Pretty please. I was thinking a few chapters back that maybe Morecroft wasn't dead so I guess you maybe put some subtle clues in to this but I can't for the life of me think what they were. Anyway, thanks for the update- I look forward eagerly to the next one. And I hope that you're enjoying living in London and the lovely weather we've had this weekend.
Melira chapter 34 . 3/28
Seeing you had a years-long break between updating but still coninued writing, I'm full of hope, you'll eventually finish the story. I certainly am all for it ;-)
It's an amazing piece of work, best I've read in ages and it would be a pity for it to stay unfinished :-D
Thanks for sharing it so far!
1,150 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »