Reviews for An Unpopular Notion
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 16 . 2/19
this story has sucked me in so totally I can't even stop to review... onwards!
It’s almost been a year. Please don’t leave us hanging like this and update soon. Or you shouldn’t categorize this story as complete. But was disappointing to read 34 chapters then realize this story was incomplete when I chose to filter out only completed stories.
Dodge1989 chapter 34 . 1/3
Beautiful story!:)
Guest chapter 34 . 12/1/2017
It is not fair that you left the story on a cliffhanger and stopped writing. Please put us (readers) out of our misery!
Panda Manda 79 chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Oh that is a wonderful story! Please finish it if you are able. I love the build up of angst and development of the story. I liked how you flipped it backwards, putting the Hertfordshire events at the end and laying foundation for Darcy and Liz relationship before he arrives. Please do finish it. I read this in one night. X
Starrynyte04 chapter 34 . 10/9/2017
Oooo. Suspense!
Melira chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
I already read this story once and I loved it so much, I'm gonna start again now although it's still unfinished. Probably the highest compliment I'm capable of giving. Please, continue this. Whenever. I'll wait!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/5/2017
Please continue the story, I am really enjoying it!
austenlover chapter 34 . 9/1/2017
I just discovered this story and have read it quickly. I do hope that it will be continued, as I've really enjoyed your novel approach to the P&P fan fiction. I love your Darcy and Elizabeth, and as for this chapter's cliff hanger, yeah, I didn't think he was dead, the scoundrel. Thank you for your lovely writing.
Kathy chapter 34 . 8/7/2017
Please continue this! It would be a huge shame to have written something so amazing but not finish!
ShadowLovely chapter 34 . 7/22/2017
Oh sh*t I thought he was dead..! Please continue T-T I need Lizzy to do some heroics. Or perhaps Darcy will come barging in? The anticipation is MURDER
Guest chapter 34 . 7/11/2017
Please! Please! Continue!
liysyl chapter 34 . 7/10/2017
Despite some faux paus in your story I still enjoyed it and after 6 years I wish would complete it.
Thanks for sharing your story that has a different twist.
PinkSlytherin chapter 34 . 6/11/2017
Such a cliffhanger! Cannot wait to read the next chapter!
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 34 . 6/8/2017
I really hope that is not that scummy lord come back to life... or that if it is Elizabeth throws her shoe at him or something!
1,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »