Reviews for An Unpopular Notion
MicaPineyro chapter 33 . 5/9
hi! are you still updating this story? please say yes!
Please continue! I want to know about the misterious man.
Just wanted to say that this was good enough for me to devote 7 straight hours to it and I enjoyed it immensely. Clearly you are inactive from writing this right now but I would like to join the throng of beggars for a final conclusion. You have no idea how much it pains me when my other favorite P&P fanfics are as yet unfinished. Thanks for sharing your creative expressions with us :)
kalizivis chapter 33 . 3/14
Please an epilogue. There are loose ends! Ahhhh
kalizivis chapter 10 . 3/14
Aha the plot thickens!
kalizivis chapter 8 . 3/14
hehe excited for the dinner party!
RayvnAshes2 chapter 23 . 2/20
Oh god, PLEASE tell me Morecroft is about to die in a fire. I will be extremely disappointed to find that that is not the case when I go to the next chapter.
Janeew93 chapter 33 . 2/10
I know this hasn't been updated in so long but you really should finish it, this was an excellent story.
mam56 chapter 33 . 12/31/2015
I'm a little late to the party but better late than never. Especially in this case, great story - can't wait for the next chapter. Happy New Year!
Motherof8 chapter 33 . 12/22/2015
Thanks for a good story. It's been over two years since your last update. With so much time invested in your writing this story perhaps after the current holidays you might sit yourself down and complete it with a nice long epilogue. Thanks
Motherof8 chapter 32 . 12/22/2015
Finally, now can you wrap up with a nice epilogue
Motherof8 chapter 31 . 12/22/2015
Will you finish the story?
Motherof8 chapter 30 . 12/21/2015
About time
Motherof8 chapter 29 . 12/21/2015
Come back and finish the story, please.
Motherof8 chapter 28 . 12/21/2015