Reviews for An Unpopular Notion
debu chapter 34 . 23h
Wowza! I just found your story (a few hours ago) and have read all of the chapters! I really like your writing style and your take of P&P. I look forward to reading more.
maddyvass chapter 1 . 3/21
Loving this story. I'm desparate to know what happens next!
A.H chapter 34 . 3/14
Please finish this story!
Writingnerd291 chapter 34 . 3/10
This is so amazing! I'm really looking forward to the next update.
Lhous73829 chapter 34 . 3/8
When can we expect the rest of the story
Was so excited to see an update. I check on my favorites now and again and it was a treat. I reread from Chapter 1 and loved it just as much the 2nd time around.
That Colonel is such a rascal. I always love a story that has him in a more prominent role.
4littlemckay chapter 34 . 3/1
I look forward to reading the rest of your chapters for this story. I just hope my wait is not one of months, please. Take care.
LAB1 chapter 34 . 2/27
Ack! I was afraid that he was still alive! But what happened to Blake then? I'm afraaid that he was killed and his identity stollen from him.
I'm enjoying this story and can't wait for more!
lyonfoch chapter 28 . 2/22
Yay! So happy that Morecroft is gone!
lyonfoch chapter 26 . 2/22
This story is so beautifully developed, I haven't been able to put it down since the first chapter! I'm a bit afraid to find out what Morecroft and Blake are planning, but I'm sure sure you'll set everything right again before the end, no matter what happens. Right!? I can't wait to see how Darcy is going to woo Lizzy!
I have enjoyed your story albeit with a few raised eyebrows, most of which were addressed in your horrifically long AN. In fact, the only reason I skimmed it was because I found it humorous that it was longer than the chapter. Every one of the points others have made were indeed areas where I read and then shook my head and said to myself "it's obvious that this author is still learning". My advise? Don't explain all these discrepancies away, say oh well, or call it literary license. Elements in a story which drag you away from its enjoyment due to their improbability most like should be addressed if you truly want to be a good author and not a hack.
HarnGin chapter 1 . 2/19
I didn't realize Hyde Park had indoor walking and riding paths back then. They must have been very difficult to maintain. Exactly what were these floors made from?
Avanell chapter 34 . 2/17
Oh, no! And what timing. Great, fun chapter...until the end! Please update MUCH sooner ;)
Eclarke81 chapter 34 . 2/17
Wow I have just managed to read all 34 chapters this weekend and can't believe you have left us on such a cliffhanger. Please please please complete the story it is riveting and very well written. Thanks in advance.
1,132 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »