Reviews for An Unpopular Notion
avantika.srinivasan chapter 33 . 5/22
Enjoyed it and lucky me, got to read the whole story at one shot, without waiting anxiously for updates:-) Darcy's proposal is so succinct, its adorable. Loved the way you wrote Lady Fitzwilliam, Richard and Georgiana. Actually didn't miss Caroline, lady C, charlotte and wickham at all. The story was engrossing even without!
Pegkins chapter 33 . 4/21
Fantastic story! Please update:)
Fugaa chapter 33 . 4/7
Dont forget this fic please! Come back (treebeard's voice) haha awesome in all the extension pf the word. Please update!
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 33 . 4/1
I wanted to ask if this has been abandoned? I'd love to see the next part. I can't wait to see Caroline's reaction that she has lost her prey.
LightFiction chapter 2 . 3/19
Oh yes, give me all the drama and romance!
kellie1999 chapter 33 . 3/5
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Finally! Omg, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mulyati F.D chapter 1 . 1/27
Oh MY! I'm dying to read other chapters...please do continue...do not hang us here with uncertainty...

I guess it was Blake who dies in the fire..and the stranger was that evil Lord! am I correct...please answer it with you new chapters, dearest writer
Spirit-Skater chapter 33 . 1/20
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! It's such an amazing story, please don't end it here, I was devastated when I saw that you haven't updated in almost one and a half years! I don't think I would be able to bear it if you don't update any more! Please, try to finish it; I would be eternally grateful, I love this story so much; it's one of my favorite P&P stories out there! 3 You're such an amazing writer, and AUN is such an amazing story! :D
ProfessorPedant chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
Greetings,

I am enjoying your story. I do not know if you will continue it, but I will enjoy what you have posted.

One qualm is you seem to be using titles incorrectly. For instance – “Lady Eleanor Fitzwilliam wife of Lord Henry Fitzwilliam, Earl of Matlock” should be “Lady Matlock wife of Henry Fitzwilliam, Earl of Matlock” or Eleanor Fitzwilliam, Countess of Matlock, wife of Henry Fitzwilliam, Earl of Matlock”. Lady [First Name Last Name] is only used for an unmarried daughter of an Earl, Marquis, or Duke or if the daughter of an Earl, Marquis, or Duke marries a commoner (even an eldest son with a courtesy title lower than her father’s counts as a commoner). Lady Catherine De Bourgh was the daughter of an earl that married a baronet (a commoner). She retained the style of Lady Catherine. Darcy’s mother would have been Lady Anne for the same reason. Normally the wife of a baronet or knight is Lady [Last Name], like Lady Lucas. Lady Matlock would never be Lady Eleanor because her husband is the earl (an actual peer, not a courtesy title). Even if her father was a duke, she would still take the tile of her husband. The same for Lords … Lord [First Name Last Name] is the courtesy style given to younger sons of Dukes and Marquises. Matlock and Morecroft (though you have not given his rank in the peerage – Baron, Viscount, Earl, or Marqis?) would never be Lord [First Name] they would always be Lord Matlock or Lord Morecroft.

As forms of address are a shorthand code to an individual’s place in the social hierarchy it is important that they be used correctly, particularly in this sort of story. I suggest debretts . com for an authoritative source for proper titles. I would also be happy to help if you would like.
QueenMilaAshdown chapter 33 . 12/8/2014
i know that it's been over a year since you've updated your story, but i do hope that you'll soon find inspiration again and update, because this is one of the best P&P stories that I've read!
HarnGin chapter 33 . 12/2/2014
Since it's been more than a year since your last update, I suppose real life taken its rightful place. Should you ever choose to update this riveting tale, I would like to read more. Just in case, I am adding it to my "notify" list. Thank you so much for sharing your story with us.
Amanda Pall chapter 33 . 10/20/2014
Realtà enjoying this store and looking forward to the next installment!
LilyGold23 chapter 33 . 10/1/2014
Please write some more, I really like your story.
Vegetable lov3r chapter 33 . 9/16/2014
I truly enjoyed my 2 days reading this, so now I'm dying to know what comes next. There is a lot of unresolved issues and all the Blake and Morecroft affair.
While I wait for your return (I know you'll come back, even if it take you years [please don't take years! XD]), I will entertain myself with my theories...

Hope your absence it's due to good things happening to you ;)
Babe Pryor chapter 33 . 9/15/2014
13 months have come and gone, I hope all is well in London. Please consider updating as I love this story and there are unresolved issues...
1,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »