Reviews for Different Story
jhsdishidjmc chapter 20 . 4/19/2013
I have got to say this chapter was a major let down for me. The book was just dumb if it was public knowledge that you could turn them back then they would never kill strigoi. And I think Rose would be more tactical about attacking I think she would want them to leave grow their numbers then go back to attack. I have really enjoyed this story before now, I hope it turns back around.
jhsdishidjmc chapter 12 . 4/17/2013
All of his has happened over the course of what a week? And they are all already in love? However if I over look that I do really like this story!
erin night chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Riley ,don, lizzy,and kayla yay love the story so far
erin night chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Wait i thought adrian could heal could you explain please i love the story so far.
ullia and yarik is a rapeer chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
i 3 ur story and love rose and dimka thanx im a big fan i noe i have a weird login name but still lovvvvvvveee ur story anywhoo peace out!
my 2 guys chapter 27 . 5/12/2011
not bad keep it up
candy117 chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
this is really good

and i'm so glad i'm not the only one who gets confused with the moroi's time and stuff
Readerabove chapter 20 . 4/11/2011
Loved it! I want to find out what happens! .. is Rose really evil!
Black Michaelis chapter 27 . 3/30/2011
Iiihhh! Nice one little girl!

Sorry.. Sometimes I get lazy reviewing peoples stories hehehe..

Okay this is my re-view-sssss!
SassYNoleS chapter 27 . 3/27/2011
Awww yay ! Glad you liked it ! I Thought it would be a great name !
Robyn chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Hey. I really like it! I loved the original but this is really gOod. I do think you need to make your sentences longer and more descriptive just to capture the mood and also the scene. In this one I had no idea what the mall looked like and also I didn't know what the school looks like either. Just some words of wisdom. :)
SassYNoleS chapter 26 . 3/20/2011
ooh cannot wait for you to do the Sequel ... as for a name .. hmmm well since both Rose & Dimitri are Shadow Kissed how about ...

Kissed By The Shadows .. A Continuation Of A Different Story ?
Xxliz17xX chapter 26 . 3/20/2011
Awesome story! Can't wait for the sequel!
rosemarie-hathaway chapter 14 . 3/19/2011
love it abzolutly awsome. like the way aarons still alive. u should put their loction though. i'm thinking about writing too. should i?
kreej chapter 26 . 3/19/2011
aw , im sad it has to end . but it was a very good ending,

i loved it ! i will definetly read the sqeueal and

be there every chatper to review ! i hope it goes up soon . can't wait !