Reviews for I Can Feel Your Heart Beat
LadyB3lla chapter 20 . 9/21
I don't know if you still write... but I just wanted to say this story was amazingly beautiful and I would love to see a sequel
Beccamarie488 chapter 20 . 8/14
I really enjoyed this story. I could not put it down. Even though you wrote this years ago, I'm glad I got the chance to read it. Thank you!
Great story, creative and touching.
IsaCabral chapter 20 . 7/1
This was an amazingly good story and I'm,glad you took your time to write it :-)
Resi chapter 20 . 4/30
I did read your story a while ago, but never reviewed it. Call me lazy, and I hope you forgive me..

I really, really, really like your story! I think you're gifted.;)

Normally I don't like the people that fiction writers write into their stories, but I like Phoebe very much! A lovely, charming personality. :D
Arkielad chapter 20 . 2/10
Wow that was a great story. I can hardly wait to read more of your work. Wonderful
Madbadger chapter 20 . 11/16/2014
Totally loved this story great plot with just enough angst really hope you have written more.
MedJuris1 chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
Absolutely one of my favorite fics! Very well done, Author.
MedJuris1 chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
This is obviously several years old, and I have not finished it, but I have to say that this is as phenomenal as your character Phoebe. I usually read reviews before I read the story, and everyone who mentioned how awesome that character is was totally right. Without a doubt, she is the best supporting character I have ever read for Jane and Maura. Can't wait to finish this.
Zasterfate chapter 20 . 4/7/2014
Phoebe was one of the best characters I've seen in a Rizzles fic.
The whole Harold thing was sad, but interesting to see unfold.

This was a fun read. Thank you for it :]
Soul Plains chapter 20 . 2/15/2014
Myillusion, Thanks for your story, I liked it and I enjoyed reading it from start to finish and I have been on hold with great expectation to finish reading it. Your story is excellent with excellent plot and great story, very well told. Interestingly ideas you give, especially about the heartbeat, which is what your story is based. Thanks for sharing with us. Thanks for your time and dedication to get it to your readers. I congratulate you. You have a gift for writing that I hope you can always grow it.
I wish you to succeed in your personal life, your studies and your work and literary writings. I hope you can keep writing. Again, Thank you. Regards, Soul Plains.
CollinsJ chapter 20 . 1/2/2014
I stumbled upon this like what...3 yrs later? *I'm slow* But either way, just thought I'd let you know that I enjoyed it a lot.
Kali-blue chapter 20 . 12/20/2013
Sweet story. Liked phoebe and her talents, unique idea as was splinter serial killer dude.
rehellams chapter 20 . 11/19/2013
Forgot to sign in. Thanks for sharing your work.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/19/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for sharing your work.