Reviews for I Can Feel Your Heart Beat
Guest 0815 chapter 20 . 11/13/2017
I came to this story only a short time ago - to my utmost regret. This is a very! good story and i liked every chapter very much. I wished i found it earlier. Nonetheless - thank you for this!
Tappintoes415 chapter 20 . 4/18/2017
This made me immeasurably happy. Imaginative and heartwarming start to finish and such a wonderful read. I hope you have more stories to tell and more hearts to heal with these characters. Thanks for sharing your voice!
LadyxKc chapter 20 . 4/4/2017
Okay, so I am six years late but I just found this gem! I can still hope for a second story. Plus you got an amazing original character here.
crime fictiction chapter 20 . 12/9/2016
but it just goes to show way gays gets killed these days coz ppl take it upon themselves to eradicate them and then say well god told me to kill them
Gestir chapter 20 . 11/29/2016
I liked this. It balances action and ...action... nicely. I actually like that we don't get an explanation for Phoebe's talent. It doesn't weaken the story.
The isolated room and the approaching killer is classic horror movie stuff. Same thing with Maura going to the killer's home to recon. I think in images and both these scenes play out well in my mind. Good work.
Kelsie was also well handled. She did a really shitty thing - ruining someone else's life and reputation to save herself - but I can understand her motivation. I still feel she got off easy, but on the other hand she lost her husband _and_ Jane. Anyway the point is she is not a complete monster, and she could easily have been one.
There was a fair bit of Angela here, and it's an odd feeling to get her POV in this way. She still annoys me enormously but we get her mindset clearly presented and that makes her almost tolerable. Almost.
All in all, well done. I enjoyed this. Thank you for writing and sharing, and thanks to CLD for recommending it to me.
Xenagabbyrizzilsles chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
This is a cool ass story so far
DEEG1291 chapter 20 . 4/1/2016
Wow, what a great story. And what a beautiful character you have created in Phoebe. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/14/2016
This was really fun to read. I appreciate your creativity and willingness to share. Thank you so much!
crime fictiction chapter 10 . 2/10/2016
after phoebe helps to capture him
crime fictiction chapter 9 . 2/10/2016
awwww phoebe and jo so cute
crime fictiction chapter 8 . 2/10/2016
all better now lol
crime fictiction chapter 6 . 2/10/2016
wife and daughter wtg detective lol
crime fictiction chapter 4 . 2/10/2016
sure leave the best for last lol
crime fictiction chapter 3 . 2/10/2016
oh this is good
crime fictiction chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
well this is different story quite refreshing