Reviews for We Are Ripe to Fall
morvamp chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
You really captured the essence of chair here! Their haunting memories of each other and the way those memories keep forcing them into each others arms over and over despite it not being their time yet. Simply because of the fact that no matter how much they have truly changed the other for the better, they're still not content enough in their own selves to embrace the other just yet.

And through this painful realization comes the single ray of sunshine that you have managed to magnify - one day their love will be enough but until then, their history and knowledge of the other will allow them to continuously pick up the pieces and help keep the other complete. Ghesh, I cannot wait for their reunion.

Thank you for making me remember why I love this couple so much. :)
comewhatmay.x chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
stunning. in a mere oneshot you managed to capture all that is good and beautiful about Chuck and Blair. you managed to ensnare the intangible and weave it into something so achingly beautiful, I can only hope to ever write something as such, or see this on the show.

B's thoughts as Chuck slumbers. Chuck comforting B. Chuck telling her he loves her-even after all this time, because we know it's true. simply, simply amazing. I cannot think up enough adjectives to describe this (I've approximately half the medicine cabinet running through me, and reading is lessening the pounding in my head. but I digress). suffice to say, I am wholly, completely, utterly, in love.
darri2346 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
aww this was really sweet(:
cbdivalove chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
One word.

Epic.

God I wish the show could be like this.
Kaylee chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Oh My God! it was so beautiful! i wish someting like this would really happen in the show!
that pam chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
beautiful
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
luvd it! great chair!
JNYC chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Amazing ! AH - MAZING !
FateTragedyDestiny chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
1,984 words of pure beautiful... *sigh* you make my day with your writing :')
flipped chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
no need for words.

this is so beautiful.
abelard chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Wow. Beautiful. Powerful. Sad, but also...redeeming. I love the opening quote, and I love that B. just isn't ready for C. to come back in - to her life, to her soul - but nevertheless, there he is, and she let him in, and now she has to deal with that. And I love that she deals with it just by letting him be there for her. EXCELLENT. I adore where C.&B. are right now on the show, in this uncertain area, and your version of what it is and where it goes is superb.
epicCHAIR chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
omg this fic is so beuatiful! i know they still luv each other. chair 4ever! 3
IAmAurora chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
A beautiful story: very well written. Good job!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This was wonderful to read. Loved it, a lot.