Reviews for Deep Water
Archdruid89 chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Aww, such a sweet story! I LOVE dolphins! And I especially love how Alex is so gentle and loving with McKiah and her sisters. Kind of reminiscent of Flipper.

And I can almost see that if everyone in Alex's class back at Paradise Valley knew she can talk to animals, some would be in awe and others would be quite jealous.
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
"I never thought I'd see the day." Hunter commented.

"What are you talking about?" Alex asked, turning to her boyfriend.

"The day when Annie agrees with one of Ray's theories."

Good line.
ColeAndPhoebeForever chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Aw, this story is awesome so far! I love McKiah, she's amazing, and her interaction with Alex is really sweet. For a second, I thought Alex had switched bodies with Eliza Thornberry! Annie's nervous about meeting Mcaih? Who knew...haha! Uh-oh, Vincent Carter returns...Alexandra Louise Mack, beware!

Onto Chapter 2!

Love your BFF and Sister in Christ,

ColeAndPhoebeForever!
Maetch chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Two things. One, remember what I said about grouping sentences into paragraphs? Work on that. You pretty much kill the immersion by breaking every single action into a sentence.

Second, if this is after the series finale, then Vince should already know that Alex was the kid. There's no logical way he wouldn't find out after the mayhem surrounding Alex and Atron, not after all the trouble he went through for them both.
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Knowing Alex's luck, Vince will see her using her powers.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
What does R&R mean? And, when you stop to think about Vince, don't you think he should have appeared in "Paradise Lost/Paradise Regained" or given a finale of his own?