Reviews for Daphne
MorNor chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
Yesss! I'm so happy that you continued this story, it's amazing :) I hope there's going to be more soon!
I really like your writing style, the conversations in particular. It's all very realistic and true to the era. And I love the tension between Godfrey and Reagan.. He seems almost predatorial.
I could read Godfrey-fics all day, it's such a pity there isn't more of them! Maybe after you've finished this one you could... you know, write a dozen more ;D?
CumbersBumbersWumbers chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
Yay, an update! I love your story, and in the movie, I found Godfrey to quite interesting ;) anyhow, keep up the great work! :)
lalobelie chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
I am squealing inside. Godfrey li-ikes Rea-gan! Godfrey li-ikes Rea-gan!

If my brain were to have some physical form, it would be hugging a pillow and bouncily rolling around in delight.
MorNor chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
I so much hope that you havent abandoned this story, I just found it and loved every bit of it! It was devastating to find that theres no updates since last year.. :(
SlytherinPride2292 chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Too bad she just can't accept the fact that she's clearly drawn to Godfrey. Forget the tight person she's with and just take a bath with the handsome stranger. Live your life girl! Live it!
94kgirly chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Please update soon! I love this story
DraggonflyMaiden chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
This chapter was so well written! I loved it,I just love the spark between them.
SlytherinPride2292 chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Pretty good :) Read all four chapters and think u did wonderful with Godfrey and his newfound love interest. Please tell me u intend to continue your story? :)
mandie chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
next chapter please! :-O Absolute torture holding it back!
Mandie chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Godfrey is sooo hott in this story. Well, he hott in the movie too but even more so in this story :D wonderful job!
Mandie chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I'm so glad u made a fanfic. I re-watched this movie and I was like 'seriously? where are all the damn stories bout our wonderfully handsome knave?' :P wonderfully written chapter, love.
The Half Breed Princess chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
like it keep up the good work
playxhardx187 chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
This chapter as great! Fantastic writing!
Random person chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
I love your story! The number of Godfrey fanfics disturbs me also. Please update.
DraggonflyMaiden chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
Wonder chapter, i love this story so far.