Reviews for Daphne
TheJewellersHand chapter 8 . 8/6
I don't know how I missed this update! Thank you so much for the new chapter and I'm loving the fact that Godfrey will be sticking around a little while longer. He devious, but I love these fantasies he has of stealing Reagan away :-D Can't wait to read more! So sorry I hadn't reviewed sooner!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/31/2016
Ahhh, I'm enjoying this story so much. I know it's been a while, but I hope you update soon!
TheJewellersHand chapter 4 . 10/19/2016
Still love this story so much. Just wanted to let you know ;-D Also they JUST KISSED and I'm dying to see what happens next!
TheJewellersHand chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Just wanna let you know I still go back and read this story again every so often, and keeping my fingers crossed for more updates! Ya know, cause they just snogged ;-)
lalobelie chapter 7 . 1/22/2016
... Could it be...? I LOVE!

I really like how Godfrey's pride comes in especially at the latter segment of this chapter. And I'm suspecting that Reagan was being sneaky, following along and all 'til the end bit. Run Reagan run! Before he Venus Flytraps your face from the inside out!

Why did you end this chapter like this?! (mostly rhetorical) My heart can only take so much!

... Time to occupy my waiting time by reading everything all over again!
TheJewellersHand chapter 7 . 1/20/2016
So you can't see this but I'm slapping my knee with the biggest smile on my face :-D First, YAY YOU UPDATED! Second, very very VERY nice job! What's ironic is now I feel like there more tension than ever between them (which I didn't think possible) and now I'm left wondering what Reagans going to do. She doesn't seem easily wooed from her responsibilities but Godfrey looks to be an exception in this case!

I am so thrilled you updated! I had to do a double take when I saw the alert and I hope this means more is on the way? Don't worry, I'll keep asking for it anyway ;-) But I love all of your stories. There's a level of storytelling and detail and great dialog that just makes me want to dive in and get lost :-)
Secretly-A-Fangirl chapter 7 . 1/20/2016
Brilliant as usual, and I'm glad they finally kissed! Can't wait to read there next chapter.
Secretly-A-Fangirl chapter 6 . 11/15/2015
This is a really great story so far and I love that you keep Godfrey in character! I hope you update soon, so I can read more. )
TheJewellersHand chapter 5 . 9/12/2015
Pretty pleeeeeeease? ;-D
TheJewellersHand chapter 6 . 9/8/2015
You HAVE to update this! I'm working my way through all of your stories, finishing Houskeeping, Remnant and Soldier so far along with this one and goddammit you have to update this! You are doing Godfrey justice and there's hardly any stories about him. This tension between him and Reagan is so delicious :0) please please please update this! To keep my sanity, I'm off to read Scythe right now...but I'll be watching you for new Godfrey chappies lady!
MorNor chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
Yesss! I'm so happy that you continued this story, it's amazing :) I hope there's going to be more soon!
I really like your writing style, the conversations in particular. It's all very realistic and true to the era. And I love the tension between Godfrey and Reagan.. He seems almost predatorial.
I could read Godfrey-fics all day, it's such a pity there isn't more of them! Maybe after you've finished this one you could... you know, write a dozen more ;D?
CumbersBumbersWumbers chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
Yay, an update! I love your story, and in the movie, I found Godfrey to quite interesting ;) anyhow, keep up the great work! :)
lalobelie chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
I am squealing inside. Godfrey li-ikes Rea-gan! Godfrey li-ikes Rea-gan!

If my brain were to have some physical form, it would be hugging a pillow and bouncily rolling around in delight.
MorNor chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
I so much hope that you havent abandoned this story, I just found it and loved every bit of it! It was devastating to find that theres no updates since last year.. :(
SlytherinPride2292 chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Too bad she just can't accept the fact that she's clearly drawn to Godfrey. Forget the tight person she's with and just take a bath with the handsome stranger. Live your life girl! Live it!