Reviews for Daphne
Secretly-A-Fangirl chapter 6 . 11/15
This is a really great story so far and I love that you keep Godfrey in character! I hope you update soon, so I can read more. )
TheJewellersHand chapter 5 . 9/12
Pretty pleeeeeeease? ;-D
TheJewellersHand chapter 6 . 9/8
You HAVE to update this! I'm working my way through all of your stories, finishing Houskeeping, Remnant and Soldier so far along with this one and goddammit you have to update this! You are doing Godfrey justice and there's hardly any stories about him. This tension between him and Reagan is so delicious :0) please please please update this! To keep my sanity, I'm off to read Scythe right now...but I'll be watching you for new Godfrey chappies lady!
MorNor chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
Yesss! I'm so happy that you continued this story, it's amazing :) I hope there's going to be more soon!
I really like your writing style, the conversations in particular. It's all very realistic and true to the era. And I love the tension between Godfrey and Reagan.. He seems almost predatorial.
I could read Godfrey-fics all day, it's such a pity there isn't more of them! Maybe after you've finished this one you could... you know, write a dozen more ;D?
CumbersBumbersWumbers chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
Yay, an update! I love your story, and in the movie, I found Godfrey to quite interesting ;) anyhow, keep up the great work! :)
lalobelie chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
I am squealing inside. Godfrey li-ikes Rea-gan! Godfrey li-ikes Rea-gan!

If my brain were to have some physical form, it would be hugging a pillow and bouncily rolling around in delight.
MorNor chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
I so much hope that you havent abandoned this story, I just found it and loved every bit of it! It was devastating to find that theres no updates since last year.. :(
SlytherinPride2292 chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Too bad she just can't accept the fact that she's clearly drawn to Godfrey. Forget the tight person she's with and just take a bath with the handsome stranger. Live your life girl! Live it!
94kgirly chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Please update soon! I love this story
DraggonflyMaiden chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
This chapter was so well written! I loved it,I just love the spark between them.
SlytherinPride2292 chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Pretty good :) Read all four chapters and think u did wonderful with Godfrey and his newfound love interest. Please tell me u intend to continue your story? :)
mandie chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
next chapter please! :-O Absolute torture holding it back!
Mandie chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Godfrey is sooo hott in this story. Well, he hott in the movie too but even more so in this story :D wonderful job!
Mandie chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I'm so glad u made a fanfic. I re-watched this movie and I was like 'seriously? where are all the damn stories bout our wonderfully handsome knave?' :P wonderfully written chapter, love.
The Half Breed Princess chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
like it keep up the good work