Reviews for Face Up, Face Forward, Look Back
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Oh, you are so right about Goku's relationship with Gohan. From beginning to end, that is how it fleshed out. What they have is... no more and no less than the love that Goku has for the rest of his family, just different. And oh, how sweet it is! You've completely nailed all that and more on this beautiful piece! This is exactly why I choose to disregard Goku's departure with Uub... not the kid himself and not the end of the series, just that one particular thing/event. :)

Wonderful fic, awesome job!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Awesome. Thanks for showing that glimpse of just how glad Gohan really is about his return.
Son Akito chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I agree with you and your author notes, I think Gohan and Gokuu had a bond stronger then anyone else in his family. Plus, the two have been though so much together, it would only make sense that Gokuu would have more in common with Gohan. Loved the story!
Goku's Donut chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I must admit, this is certainly a breath of fresh air in the Goku/Gohan fandom. I can't tell you how many times I've read a story that made Gohan so far out of his character and made Goku seem like complete underdog in regards to his family. I thought I'd never see a story that takes a canon/unbiased approach on the relationship of Goku and Gohan after the Buu fiasco. The site is certainly filled with enough bad ones to overshadow the great ones. Character-bashing is seriously sickening. Both characters are strongly in-character and overall it was an extraordinary read. Your author's note was spot on and I'm so happy to know that I'm not the only one who feels that way about the Sons.

More please. :D
young dawn chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This was beautiful. Finally a moment where these two get to catch up and just talk, without any world-hangs-in-the-balance events to tend to. I was sorely disappointed at the overshadowing of what should have been a momentous father-son reunion in the series. I wish it could have gone a little more in depth, but well done all the same.

sora
Joe B chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Good job!
Joe B chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This was a very pleasent story! Excellent job writing this one.
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I can totally see this scene exactly as it is happening after the Buu saga. You got every detail, characterization and all, perfect! It's really, really wonderful! And I agree with you that Goku in a way cares most about Gohan out of his whole family.
RianLena chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This was really good. I can't think of anything that could possibly make it better. Good job
SierraLarson chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I really loved this fic. Seriously, this was the only good Goku and Gohan one-shot that took place after the whole thing with Buu. And also, like the other reviewers have said, I liked your authors note at the end _
The Masked Otaku chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I like the note that you attached to the end of it. It certainly put the whole story into perspective.
Batman chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This was very good! The relation between father and son was well done and the emotions weren't over-dramatic or anything. Your theory also proves a good point about their relationship, and you story backs it up well.
jblockk chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I see your point (the one made in the end note). Your justification was solid.

Cute fic.
gue22 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Yeah, you got me feeling all mushy and jelly and misty and stuff. It really was very well written and kept everyone very much in character.

Nice Story
CamaroGirl24 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This was an awesome story! I love it! I love Goku and Gohan stories and this is the first one I've read that was heart warming like this. Thank you!