Reviews for Bad Dog
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I have to say that I too adore dogs. I dont mind cats but I find them too aloof and unloving. Plus their eyes glow in darkness and that creeps me out and their claw sharpening on furniture and curtain climbing habits drive me wild.

Dogs are faithful, understanding, loving and totally devoted. Plus trained dogs are quiet, house broken and calm. I had a golden retriever as a boy whom I named Sam. He was my best friend for at least thirteen years before passing on.

Now I have a German shepherd called Boomer and a bearded collie named PJ and I love them both.
ShinkisRule chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
hmm. this was odd. but i liked it. i think my favorite bit was probably the whole Carlos thing about him not liking cats. it's always fun to get a whole bunch of references to past episodes in one paragraph. and for some silly reason, "tough kibble" made me laugh... i'm definetely gonna start saying that... i'm a huge cat person, but i still love dogs. especially lightning. i had forgotten lighting wore sunglasses until he got all sad and covered his face like he always does... that image is just too cute.

yeah. not the kind of story i usually see from you, but funny nonetheless.
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
truly enjoyed this.

im a dog prson. but honestly i wouldnt hesitate to protect logan from ANY dog.

be it zombie dog from resident evil, reg dog, lightning, bolt the super dog, alien dog from predators.

i wish kendall coulda been thr to protect little logie.

sorry...went a little kogan-crazy thr...hahaha really funny!
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I'm a dog person too. Cats. . . not at all. Kittens are cute, but I am firmly convinced that cats are evil and bent on taking over the world. -shudders- Anyway, this was funny. Haha. Poor Logan. I SHALL SAVE YOU!
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
hm, that was rndom, but interesting. could u pm me when u update ur fics cuz something is wrong with my account and i dont get alerts through my email. thanks
IHeartLogiebear chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Awww,this was so funny and cute! :)
InLoveWithLogan chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Aw, poor Logan. I can totally see him being a cat person and getting annoyed by dogs. I really enjoyed this(: