Reviews for Bad Dog
ShinkisRule chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
hmm. this was odd. but i liked it. i think my favorite bit was probably the whole Carlos thing about him not liking cats. it's always fun to get a whole bunch of references to past episodes in one paragraph. and for some silly reason, "tough kibble" made me laugh... i'm definetely gonna start saying that... i'm a huge cat person, but i still love dogs. especially lightning. i had forgotten lighting wore sunglasses until he got all sad and covered his face like he always does... that image is just too cute.

yeah. not the kind of story i usually see from you, but funny nonetheless.
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
truly enjoyed this.

im a dog prson. but honestly i wouldnt hesitate to protect logan from ANY dog.

be it zombie dog from resident evil, reg dog, lightning, bolt the super dog, alien dog from predators.

i wish kendall coulda been thr to protect little logie.

sorry...went a little kogan-crazy thr...hahaha really funny!
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I'm a dog person too. Cats. . . not at all. Kittens are cute, but I am firmly convinced that cats are evil and bent on taking over the world. -shudders- Anyway, this was funny. Haha. Poor Logan. I SHALL SAVE YOU!
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
hm, that was rndom, but interesting. could u pm me when u update ur fics cuz something is wrong with my account and i dont get alerts through my email. thanks
IHeartLogiebear chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Awww,this was so funny and cute! :)
InLoveWithLogan chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Aw, poor Logan. I can totally see him being a cat person and getting annoyed by dogs. I really enjoyed this(: