Reviews for The world of dreams
cici chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
good
kingdomheartsgirl20 chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
This was a fairly difficult chapter for me to like, but I still loved it. I really had some trouble liking the parts when Tsukasa is taken by Kuroi and when Kuroi makes her wear a "dark diaper" in order to bring out her true feelings. As a Lucky Star fan, I support all of the good characters, but not the witch, Kuroi.
kingdomheartsgirl20 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I personally enjoyed this chapter because I thought that it was absolutely adorable how my favorite Lucky Star character, Kagami, is babied (wearing a diaper, fed milk from a baby bottle, having her wet diaper changed). I also loved how Konata is like Kagami's "magical maid," taking care of her as though she were "Magical Baby Girl Kimi."
Gigarot chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Great story, but Kagami should give an answer to Konata true feelings, she already know since 3 chapters ago and they haven't talked yet. Unless she already gave it in the real world...
Gigarot chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
You know, I think it would be a lot more turning on if Konata was the one with the geass.
Ninja chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
This is a great story
Flygon Master chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
You... Didn't... You... wouldn't... Oh, Lord... You did!

I cannot believe how awesome this story is and I don't care what anyone else says, there is only one other author that comes to mind when I think of epic Lucky Star fight scenes! This story is just so awesome I hope the next chapter is out soon!

Let's see the only characters not to be used so far, would be like Ko and Izumi so I wonder will they make the cut? At any rate I look forward to more and hopefully soon!
dopplerdee chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
Nice job
Redline57 chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
This was another crazy chapter. Nice job, and I can't wait for the next one!
Flygon Master chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Not Mrs. Hiiragi! And they have corrupted Yui too, the gang have their work cut out for them this time...

Just imagining Matsuri and Inori as little fairies made me smile, well besides the whole evil aspect. Miki is beast man, note to self, never fight the mother... EVER!

Yui attack Yutaka is sick and twisted, but I loved it! Although Konata showing up out of no where was a bit off, unless she was going to see Minami in the first place and just happened upon them in time... I guess it makes sense now lol

So Akira, Patty, Hiyori, and Misao are not on the dream world god's side, but are their own evil faction? I hope I am following this right

You are going to use the manga characters? Like Izumi Wakase, Kō Yasaka, and the Miyakawa sister! I can't wait to see all you do! Please hurry with the next update, I just can't wait for more!
otaku friend XD chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
cuando lo bas a continuar?

ace ya tiempo k no ai capitulo nuevo

kiero ver la contiii -.-
baby chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
XD i just got done reading this its so funny not into AB/DL but still you some how got me to read this XD im looking forward to next chapter
3 chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
please keep writeing this story its grate i read it all in a day which is odd for me amyway please make a ch 7 please!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
grate story you should put a guy in the story XD just for fun i think it would be very hard for konata to diaper a boy but it would be very easy for someone to put a dark diaper on him xD
Fire Dragon chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
grate story btw this story is funny as heck i like how you wrote the action parts and i cant wait for ch7