Reviews for The Parent Trap
I've read it like a hundred times, okay, maybe less, but anyways, a wonderful and awesome story and I can totally imagine all of this happening. Love it :))
Blacky Kitten chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I'm in love!

So adorable, sweet, funny fantastic! Now i always read your story whan i want to improve my mood... just awwww!))))

"Am I really that scary?" - that just killed me, in good sense. Personally i would like to quote the whole story but i'm too damn lazy and happy! Thank you for writing it. Any chance for a sequel?
Alikai chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
So. So. So. So. So. SO ADORABLE!

And funny. And charming. And romantic. And cute. And awesome.

Dah...

You did great with this story. The idea was executed well, the characters were done well, and the story was just amazing.

So, so... CUTE! Great job!
Tempe4Booth chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
i love it the perfect follow up
LadyBigoud chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
just sayin' awesome and funny story!

Thanks
LadyBigoud chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
really funny chapter... I really laughted at the "Oedipus complex" between Loker and Gillian! Nice one ROFL
vote for LTM chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Lie To Me is in the running for the "Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH!"

We can win this if we all do it together!

show that the fans are still fighting for this show, that it should not of been canceled. Show fox they made a big mistake.

vote and spread the word to fellow LTM fans.

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes.

Click "Refresh Page" to update the page.

Voting refreshes page too.

Hurry there is only less than 10 days left til poll closes.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
LOVED it. Lovelovelove. I've saved it to reread repeatedly. How perfectly perfect did you nail this? Perfectly! The dysfunctional family, the affection and sarcasm, the hesitations and sweetness, and Cal's accent. So great!

I really admire and appreciate stories that include the *whole* gang. Thank you so much! (You even got Ria's sassy, tough, practical, insecure side... wow!)

More! More! *chanting*

r chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
That was so stinkin' sweet! I love chapter two! I'm still grinning like an idiot! :D
RomanceNovels chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is so awesome, so awesome... it was... you are... I'm just smiling so much, and so happy I can't say anything meaningful here. You're awesome.

CANON!
BuzzCat chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
I was giggling my way through almost the entire story. Wonderful story, and the Cube bit was something I hadn't read before. Keep writing!
midsummerwriter chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
I like how it was Gillian that was ticked and not getting it, not Cal, which is what seems to be the norm. I LOLed a lot, I think my family thinks I'm nuts cuz they could hear me.
Lisa chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Best fanfiction ever!
LolaRedMuse chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
bestest :D
Angelikpear chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
I'm thrilled! Please keep posting more chapters.. I can't wait too long to read the next one