Reviews for The Wave Gazer
cornwallace chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
So desperate to hold onto the moment, Shadow takes a photograph he'll have to keep forever.

Beautiful.
cornwallace chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
I really like the way that this is sort of recalled instead of told. Shadow tells the story and tries to make sense of it all. His feelings are all over the place as he hits different points as it natural to do so.
He also thinks and acts like a clone - in a sense, he was as the old cliche states "born yesterday." The "thing you call paper" line I think might have been a step too far, but everything around it was written wonderfully enough to not let that be such a distraction.

So many pent up feelings, so much rage, I can't see this having a happy ending.
cornwallace chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Shadow desperately rants to himself and wants Amy to hear him.
You definitely have the inner dialogue DOWN. It's as if I'm inside someone else's head as they try to understand themselves.
cornwallace chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Shadow, by default of his very nature, is something of a Mary Sue. I find him infinitely difficult to write for because of this. You, however, have just written him far better than I've ever seen. I sympathize with him, understand him as a flawed character, and, to be honest, he even frightens me a bit.

Bordering on tears halfway through the story, and the ending sent chills down my spine. Never stop writing.
Kosma Bandra chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
I was just passing through with the mentality that fanfiction isn't as good as it used to be. Well, you are an exception. You're writing is very fluid, vivid, and beautiful. You should feel proud. It was an honor reading.
BitterSweet chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
This was utterly beautiful, I love your wrote it was purely magnificent. Keep up the beautiful work(:
passerby chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
The manic and utter frenzy of emotions was very uniquely, effectively and fantastically captured in the intentionally jumbled syntax at the end of the chapter. It's an eerie end, or what I assume to be the end, of this beautiful, forlorn piece. Never stop at what you do because you are a fantastic writer and a rare beacon of a quality in a sea of laughably bad writers on . Be proud and continue to be ever bold in your future works of literature.
Crystal chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I can't even begin to describe how absolutely beautiful your writing is. Wow...I'm still shaken by what I read. I love how you write the words out and they all seem to be so lyrical. The last chapter absolutely made my emotions go haywire, especially the ending paragraph. You're absolutely positively brilliant I hope you know this. I really hope to see more from you. It's great to see everyone writing fics about Shadow and Amy's relationship but I love how you added a twist to this. You really took Shadow's personality to a dark place and brought it to life. Gosh I'm just ranting at this point but I just can't even believe how good that read was. Please please please do more of these (:
SonicLoverino chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Amazing chapter! Your emotional writing fully captivated my mind and what an ending! I really loved the 4th chapter of your beautiful story! The writing trick at the end had me scanning through the lines to understand the words thus storing the meaning of these words well within my memory! All of my feelings where triggered by this chapter once again thanks to your description of the scene! Great job girl! Keep it up! Looking forward to your next story!
DemiTheBat chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Wow! That was touching! The poetry was so complete. I loved how you portrayed Shadow's emotions, it was fabulous! Regardless of the fact that the story revolves around 'The Ultimate Life Form' I find it so true to life, in its own way.

Please, continue to make amazing story's!

DtB
MsCookieBits chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
This story is so poetic and elegant that I am at a lost for words. You have a very unique style of writing that crafts out into beauty. I'm looking forward for more :) Keep up the good writing!
UltimateisUltimate chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Wow... This is really good!
NikolajPL chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Amazing chapter of a seducing story! The sentimental journey your words sent me too filled me with a need for more! Descriptive lines depicting every last inch of your protagonist's mind that you should be really proud of! I read that you are quiting! And i have a question: So early? I mean you sure have a whole lot of things to give to us! Back to the chapter! The way you narrate strikes the readers mind transforming it into a movie theatre broadcasting an epic story! The wave Gazer is one of your highly professional artwork! Keep up the good job!
J1 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Hands down the most alluring, fantastically simple and lovely ShadAmy written. There are no close contenders. Not only a model of a great StH story but of storytelling in general. Magical. I'm at a loss for words.
passerby chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
There is an obvious finesse to your work. The articulations and word choice are absolutely well thought and have depth hardly ever seen in the Sonic fanfiction section! For that you hold my respect and admiration. What a gem to read! I do hope you choose to continue!