Reviews for No Better Place
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Okay. So you need to come back and finish this because there are aooooo many questions that need to be answered and it's was so good that it needs to be expanded
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Oh gosh, this was so sweetly sad and beautiful. I loved how you intermingled snatches of their night together with the present - it's a perfect way of explaining what happened without giving too much away at once.

Really this was just lovely - I feel bad that Ginny was betrayed like that (and not only betrayed, but with Neville, of all people! [which made me snicker a bit, but still...]) And the ending was just too adorable. Bittersweet, I suppose, because Draco is mostly just a rebound, but still sweet, because there's a hint of something more beneath.

This really was beautifully done. I liked it very much! )
DoubleCaramel chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Oh. I love this, Jess. Delightful!

It's a lovely take on the prompt and it's a lovely read. I like how you intertwined the scenes and only told us "the truth"/what really happened' in the end. In the beginning I thought Draco had screwed up (yet again), so it was interesting to see the reality was a bit different.

I don't like how they took off here.I think it's horrible that Ginny was with Draco solemnly to 'revenge'/forget Harry when she still cares. But that's because in my ideal fanfiction world Draco and Ginny should frolic in the sunlight in a world full of butterflies, rainbows and cute kittens. But then that would be boring. And . . . I just when completely off topic. Sorry!

What I mean is : I like the little story you tell here. You did a great job. I hope both of them find some happiness in the end.

*sprinkles reviews with ego-boost and chocolates*

:]

P.S. Harry and Neville, huh? _~

P.P.S. I think it's wonderful how Draco knows how buses work in the Muggle world.
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Aww, a story within a story. Very cute, Jessica. _
Boogum chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Aww, this was lovely. I liked the story within a story aspect.
Porsha Lovers.Love.Liars.Lie chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This fic was pretty much awesome.

I really liked the way you included the two situations - that was well done.

I LOLed about the whole "Harry and Longbottom" thing, that was funny and . . . unexpected. Well done. u_u

I'm feeling a sequel is needed for this one, just to elaborate on the plot a bit more.

'Twas an interesting and very well written fic, Jess. Two thumbs up and all that. _

~Porsh
Miss-Talkative chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Awww Jess that was short,adorable and demands to have sequel!

I loved how you structured it and it wasn't confusing at all.

My favorite lines has to be:

"Can I tell you a secret?" he whispered into her ear, causing her to jump in fright.

"That's not how buses work in the Muggle world."

Bare hilare with Potter and Longbottem!

It may not have been M but the subtle scenes were hot!

Thank you!

Shai xx
Ha'niqua chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
"That Potter and Longbottom had that kind of relationship? Yeah, shocked me too. Shocked everyone, I bet."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Omg. Jess, that was adorably sad. And you should totally write a sequel to it, because I want to know what happens!

And it made perfect sense, by the way. ;)

Thank you, love!