Reviews for You Are My Everything
Just read this story recently.. now i have to wait for the update.. PLEASE PLEASE update soon..
Guest chapter 26 . 12/18/2017
This was published on my birthday and last updated in 2015 and here I am two years and in a couple weeks years later and still no update. However I love this fabrication and I will wait like a devoted fan toll it comes back
God chapter 26 . 11/22/2017
Update
RainbowMaze chapter 2 . 10/23/2017
I think you have a good basis and idea to start your story, but you may want to get someone to look over your spelling and grammer errors. Maybe a beta?

Also, you should also check online if you're not sure about something. I know this is an M-Preg story, but if a male takes a pregnancy test and it comes out positive, that may be a sign he has cancer.

I hope that helped! I hope yoy can continue to write this story, and one day edit it!
seshomaru94 chapter 26 . 9/18/2017
jajajaja Si, yo no sabia que tu tambien hablas español si hubiese sabido lo hubiese echo XD. Hace tanto tiempo que no entro que estuve perdida y tu ve que re leer casi todo. Me gusto este capitulo un montón :3 yo quiero que Usagi le diga a Misaki conociendo a Usagi-chichi es posible que de la nada aparesca en la casa y pase algo malo. Ahora que estoy devuelta quiero seguir leyendo. Se que hace como dos años que no haces un upload pero por favor si estas leyendo esto vuelve a escribir quiero saber como termina esta historia.
Nekkoismyname chapter 26 . 9/17/2017
Is this still ongoing? I really hope it is. The Nurse in me is upset about all the medical mistakes but my inner fangirl is eating it up.
TammyJCD chapter 26 . 7/21/2017
Okay I just can say
Perfect! Awsome! Guaaaaaau!
I need know more about This babys oh gosh! I'm so excited! So when you can plis continue with This is so dramatic and is Amazing

Ahhhh and Thanks for write for us! :3
Milo chapter 18 . 3/9/2017
wooooww THEIR BABY SOUNDS SO CUTE
SAILOR1 chapter 26 . 1/26/2017
I can't wait for you to finish!It is a great story i can not put down. Please finish it.
thesleepypsychologist chapter 26 . 12/13/2016
WHAT NO THIS CANT BE OVER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME PLEASE FINISHHHHH
marcelldecrown chapter 26 . 11/28/2016
update...!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 26 . 11/2/2016
Honestly, I'm glad I found this fic and chose to read it now even thought my reason was only because i was bored at the beginning.

It was really good so far.

Their conflict in the beginning and to now this being concern but also happy so far...

God, I hope when Usagi-chichi find out the truth he won't be an arshole.
Personally, the way I see him in canon, he quite fond of Misaki. He just dislike the fact that Misaki is his sons' love interest, an ordinary young man, who still don't know how life work. or so he think

But this fic Usagi-chichi makes me worried greatly. Ugh...

Please continue!
zentraedi chapter 26 . 10/30/2016
I have very much enjoyed the story, it's a shame you have not finished it but as life progresses things change. Thank you for a wonderful story tho...
AbiEclaire chapter 26 . 9/8/2016
Tbh... I can't wait for their kids! They will become one happy family xDDD
Koma chapter 26 . 8/24/2016
This is so interesting I hope there will be and update! I really want to see what happens next