Reviews for You Are My Everything
Jaramie chapter 1 . 3/24
hmmm! i think Misaki had his monthly period so that he didn't want to have a s** with Usagi LOL
Mary chapter 25 . 3/14
More? Please?
serenyty82 chapter 25 . 1/14
the story is beautiful I can not wait for the next chapter. I hope that you have not abandoned the story.
FireFox Vixen chapter 25 . 1/10
Holy poptart!

Hope there is another update soon!
GAAABBBBBBYy chapter 1 . 1/8
Can you please update? I've been waiting since the summer!
PLZ OMG CONTINUE & One more thing... Just dont let Misaki die or I kill myself too ;-;
cielphantomhive1 chapter 25 . 12/31/2014
well good luck with everything you are going through also happy new years also I hope you can post this new chapter soon ill be waiting
Guest chapter 25 . 12/29/2014
wheres part 25-? its such a amazing story!
HakuZail chapter 25 . 12/27/2014
NOOOO please! you must continue!
Nicole13-1991 chapter 25 . 12/26/2014
AH! I've been reading this fanfic for the last few days and have gotten so wrapped up in it that I was surprised when there wasn't another chapter to read! Needless to say, I can't wait until that next chapter shows up )
Guest chapter 25 . 12/20/2014
MY LORD. I NEED THE CONTINUE AKSJSNNSNSNS! YOU'RE SO AMAZING TO HAVE SUCH GREAT IDEA TO MAKE THIS FANFIC! I'M A TOTAL FANS OF YOURS! And are you a doctor? You seem to understand about pregancy bla bla bla whatever medical things. :3 Thank you and keep up the good work!
Emoni007 chapter 25 . 11/8/2014
waaa my minde is leaving me i think i still dont know if i already reviuewd it but again (i think) PLEAAAAAAAS contunu this story!
Sophia chapter 25 . 11/3/2014
please finish it. i was so looking forward to misaki giving birth and seeing what the other twin was! please oh please finish it for me!
Emoni chapter 25 . 11/1/2014
I know I read this fanfic before I came looking for it spesific but i don't know if I reviewd anny I i did PLEAS CONTINU! *goes to her knees and begs* pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas I ask you don't stop this fanfic pleaaaaaaaasssss
Guest chapter 25 . 10/19/2014
Whyyyyyyy you have to stop there (_)..Im just getting excited...-3-...Btw Thanks for write this Mpreg Fanfic ()..Its kind of hard to find mpreg and mpreg that have lots of chapter this day.. ()()..You're soooo awesome cuz you can write all of this and you can continue it,if me i will give up...(﹏)..Make usagi more selfish xD.. MORE FLUFFY :3..More Suprised :v..And please do an after story about misaki children their life story.. im begging you! ω・)..Hehe im sorry i know you have a lot of works..(•ω•) Im gonna support you \(o)/..Dont Give Up like Me this is my review Sys Dear..
ーGarfieldInTheHouseー
IDK the meaning is right or not ..Gomen
Hoshi (star),Kane (fighter),Keitaro (blessed),Ken (clear water),Kenji (Intelligent second son,strong, vigorous),Mareo(Rare,Uncommon) ,Mitsu (Shine,Reflect) ,Rai (trust,lighthing,thunder) ,Reizo (Cool,Calm,Well-groomed),Renjiro (Clean,Upright,Honest),Rinji (peaceful forest),Roka (white crest of the wave), Sachio(fortunately Born),Seiji (lawful) ,Tanjiro (high-valued second son),Toshiro (talented,intelligent),Kei (blessed,wise,lucky,excellent,square jewel),Ken (healthy,strong,modest,study),Kiyoshi (pure),kou (happiness,light,peace),kohaku (amber), Ryo (brightness,distant,reality,refreshing),Tamotsu (defender,protecter),tatsuo (imperialman,dragon), Toshi (alert,bright,intelligent), Yuu (higher,superior), Yoichi ( bewitching, seductive ,clear, sun,pride ,foreign,ocean,participating ,first son).
Hope This Help you (ฅ•.•ฅ) *-*