Reviews for the tomorrow verdict
soft magic chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
i loved every little thing about this. just wow. honestly it was amazing, & my precious children are alive & well, i love it.
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
This was very intense, but I rather liked it. The individual moments connected well, and the relationship pacing didn't feel forced. Great job!
Ashia Yifei 07 chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Ohmygod. This is a masterpiece! Subtle yet so powerful. I envy ypu for your well-crafted lines.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Only because of your note am I leaving a review. Anyway, I really enjoyed this. I love all of the snapshots that you've taken of their relationship here, and how broken war really is. You capture it very well. Thank you for sharing with us.
The Hufflepuff Bookworm chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
why do your stories have to be so sad and depressing :'(
PrettyGirl07 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I'm writing just to let you know that I read, I liked, and am now favouriting. And also that this is technically, in fact, a review. Loved It.
HeartedWords chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Darn, I feel so weird reviewing so much, but you asked so here I go again. Ahem. I thoroughly appreciate the details, the tiny, minute little hints, clues and such, that you button your story up in. It makes it so much more believable.. Good reading!
stars shine out chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Gah, this is really, really brilliant. I adore this, really truly. It's fantastic!
demonpixie1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Not she, "they." Normally, I can't stand this pairing, but this fic worked.
underlings chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Ahh! Beautifully written. The flow was excellent and, ugh. I loved it.
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Wow. Beautiful look at them two together. Love this!
glitterings chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Honestly, I have no idea why I didn't favorite & review this before. It's beautiful, in that wonderful poetic way of yours.

This really seems like a sort of realistic way to portray their relationship. :)

Not to mention, I'm a big Draco / Hermione fan. :)

Lovely as usual.
lips of poison and wine chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
There were several lines in this that just spoke to me. Job well done, I would say.
EmpressOfEvilBunnies chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I'd never try to insult you, dear, so here the review is. lessthanthree.

it was enchanting, emotional, and fantabulous. I feel like skipping, actually. Brava.