Reviews for the tomorrow verdict
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Only because of your note am I leaving a review. Anyway, I really enjoyed this. I love all of the snapshots that you've taken of their relationship here, and how broken war really is. You capture it very well. Thank you for sharing with us.
giggles11228 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
why do your stories have to be so sad and depressing :'(
PrettyGirl07 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I'm writing just to let you know that I read, I liked, and am now favouriting. And also that this is technically, in fact, a review. Loved It.
HeartedWords chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Darn, I feel so weird reviewing so much, but you asked so here I go again. Ahem. I thoroughly appreciate the details, the tiny, minute little hints, clues and such, that you button your story up in. It makes it so much more believable.. Good reading!
stars shine out chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Gah, this is really, really brilliant. I adore this, really truly. It's fantastic!
demonpixie1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Not she, "they." Normally, I can't stand this pairing, but this fic worked.
underlings chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Ahh! Beautifully written. The flow was excellent and, ugh. I loved it.
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Wow. Beautiful look at them two together. Love this!
le petit soleil chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Honestly, I have no idea why I didn't favorite & review this before. It's beautiful, in that wonderful poetic way of yours.

This really seems like a sort of realistic way to portray their relationship. :)

Not to mention, I'm a big Draco / Hermione fan. :)

Lovely as usual.
lips of poison and wine chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
There were several lines in this that just spoke to me. Job well done, I would say.
EmpressOfEvilBunnies chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I'd never try to insult you, dear, so here the review is. lessthanthree.

it was enchanting, emotional, and fantabulous. I feel like skipping, actually. Brava.
trini bear chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
awww its so sad but so sweet :) cant it be longer though? plz?
gggggggggggggggggggggggggg chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
this is fantastic! amazing writing skills you have there :) and i love how you build dramione's relationship. it's so natural. the whole story feels so dramatic and angsty which i love. your officially my fav author :)
SirAmbala chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This is an amazing piece of work. It was well written and they we both very in character! Keep up the great work!