Reviews for Memories
DerpnessForLife chapter 19 . 7/10
please make another Bella and Alice story your really good at writing about these two
Remmi chapter 18 . 5/12
I feel Felix came out of nowhere.
Remmi chapter 17 . 5/12
Wow I can feel the hatred lol
Remmi chapter 11 . 5/12
I take back what I said, Cynthia's words enlightened me. :')
Remmi chapter 10 . 5/12
Canon Gareth and Kate was one of my fave minor pairing in the Twilight series so this is fine by me. Just sad for Sam.. (Didn't know you based her on a real life person, regardless I am justifying their attraction based on their similarities in abilities - aside from finding each other gorgeous - so they really are not true mates) Well for every other people fucked over by love really haha. But yeah, wish everyone still finds the one for them.
Remmi chapter 7 . 5/12
Why not Cynthia x Jane. Hahaha.
Nothing specific but perhaps one is with a wolf? Not sure if they will be further introduced but thay seems exciting as a development.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
And that's my queue to stop reading. This story setup is the most drama infused shit I have ever seen.
April.Smithint chapter 19 . 10/12/2015
just read this and loved it...
milagglad chapter 19 . 8/5/2014
Sip eso estuvo bien
GothicPheonix chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
I liked Sam more with Kate. And Jane with Leah would be better.
accountkiller1001 chapter 19 . 9/4/2013
Aside from being a little rushed at the end. Very well developed characters and stories. It was painful to read about Alice but it made all the more powerful when Bella and moved toward each other. Jane and Leah cracked me up! Thanks for writing!
Hope6968 chapter 19 . 4/13/2013
Awesome story I love it. You did a great job with it. I will have to look for more under your name. Thank you, Hope.
samaramorgane chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
The storie was really good!Original!:)
Frost654 chapter 19 . 4/6/2013
Great story and wonderful ending, maybe you could make a one-shot ending with the ceremony. Maybe make it humorous to? just a though, loved it and I hope you continue writing. (if you already did, sorry I wrote this before I would check if you did)
-Frost.
Alina chapter 19 . 3/26/2013
Thank you so much for this absolutely awesome Story

Greetings 3