Reviews for Leather Jackets and Big Glasses
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Interesting that they were all still single after ten years. I liked that Edward stuck up for Bella in HS when Mike started up on her. It made sense that he'd distance himself afterwards though. It was HS and kids do that at that age. Their time in the park was wonderful. I would like to know if he was hurt by her pushing him away, after that kiss, when her father was yelling. The distance grew between them again. I did like that they found their way back to each other. Well, for now at least. Since you've left them kissing, I hope it's a beginning.
cullenlover88 chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
nice story
Lillywhite1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
drul chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
I love this story! So good, I hoped there were more chapters! Thank you!
King BigClock chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
...Really? Bella doing all this remembering and not re see his interest in her back in high school? The guy must have been devastated when she shoved him and ran in the house.
neelix lee chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Ahh sweet thank you for sharing
pinkdiamondsparkle chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I really want to know what happens next :)
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
So very sweet
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I loved reading this :) I wished there was more on why Edward behaved the way he did in the past, since when did he feel this way about Bella, why he didn't act on it before etc... But I guess that's just me wanting more of these characters, because I fell in love with them.
JustARead chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Cute
tff000 chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
good
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Awwwww so sweet...I want more (I know this is old)!
Knit Bug chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Cute little one shot! Thank you so much for writing this...

Knit
twiclare chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
That was sweet!
wardlyman chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Wished we could get more into their characters, Bella turned into a nice woman, Edward seemed the same, just a man.

I wished they talked more about when she pushed him and ran into the house... Was that the last time they interacted? Cause that moment has more significance to me or was it just a random thing put in?