Reviews for Forgotten Legends
Trevor chapter 9 . 7/20/2022
You still alive? This is a real question after the last few years the world has had.
Dreamer Rose chapter 9 . 8/17/2021
SOunds like the worlds might be temporally out of sink again, like they were in Frontier and in the original Digimon Adventure.
FireknightPrince chapter 9 . 8/31/2019
This is my favorite digimon story i have ever read. Just wish it keep going
kiebs chapter 9 . 12/7/2018
I've been doing a huge digimon rewatch and reread of all my favorite fics and this has to be my top five! I read it twice this last week because it's so good. Thank you for sharing the world that you made!
AJ-ham chapter 1 . 10/31/2018
I’ve really enjoyed all of your stories I hope to see you return and update them. They are just to good to leave unfinished.
Aurora Myers chapter 9 . 4/14/2018
Keep going
Daffa chapter 9 . 3/24/2018
Please continue This story
yuutojaden chapter 9 . 2/25/2018
please continue
Panthermonspartner chapter 9 . 12/7/2017
I never really cared for the pairing of Takuya and Kari but after reading your crossing worlds fic and all of this one, I might be able to get behind it. I can see it's been a while since this was updated so that's a shame but it's an interesting concept and I'd love to read more if you ever get the time/inspiration.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2017
Please the next chapter
LinaVera chapter 9 . 3/27/2017
Will you continue? I really love the story, and every time I read it, I imagine when the others find out that Kari is the betrothed of Takuya. 3 3
Midnight.Forest168 chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
I hope that you update soon, but I can wait until you're ready to post it. Keep up the great writing and enjoy it!
firedragoonknight chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
Don't you dare stop I need this I need to know what happens next plz update soon
DT chapter 9 . 8/26/2016
NEXT CHAPTER!
PLEASE
Botsboy408 chapter 9 . 8/3/2016
All you digimon storys are so good. sad that you haven't updated in so long