Reviews for Forgotten Legends
cassjo chapter 9 . 7/25
you have such a great story, I can't wait till it continues.
moonlightXninja168 chapter 9 . 4/11
Ahhh! I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS NEXT CHAPTER!
I love every chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Keep up the great work! :)
dracula-key chapter 9 . 3/26
Oh goodie, you're still alive and kicking, or in this case writing. XD

figures the rulers would know how to travel in style.
Firehedgehog chapter 9 . 2/28
frozen time?
Reixe chapter 9 . 2/28
What a twist! I can't wait to see what happens next. :) great as usual.
...Well that's not good... Two years? What the heck happened over two years?! VERY not good. Okay, things are getting interesting, update soon please, I want an explanation.
Impstar chapter 9 . 2/27
It's aliiiiiiiivvvve!

Ahem. Nice to see the story up again, please please don't let it hang here. I'm not quite sure just what the repercussions of what Takuya said are anyways.
Lyra999 chapter 9 . 2/27
when I saw that you had updated I almost pee myself in my pants. This is the best digimon story 02x04 in the world! I love it completely! Sorry for the bad english, I am from Argentina, hope you update soon! Good Luck!
AngeGirlmon chapter 9 . 2/27
Dun dun dunnnnn! Cliffhanger! When are you gonna update the sealed digivice sequel?
good job keep it up
SerinasHarmony chapter 9 . 2/27
NO NO NO NO NO NO! U can't stop here! Its too big of a cliffhanger! NOOOOOOOOOO! PLZ UPDATE AS SOON AS U CAN! And r the other warriors and digi-destined going too appear in the fic later on?
ivan0061509 chapter 9 . 2/27
Oh the suspension It was a great chapter I can't wait for the next chapter
RyuuTsunei-Chibi chapter 1 . 1/6
I cried tears of joy when you updated TTwTT
The wait was so terribly long, but I'm so glad I didn't give up hope! Its moment like these that make me glade my patience runs deep! I whole heartedly enjoyed this latest update and extremely eager for the next, no matter how long it may be!
ivan0061509 chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
Ohhh its getting interstiing and what happen to the others and who is going gpto be the emeny
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
Well that sounds like an interesting bath. Being tired does odd things to your mind. That is an interesting history. Kindness, or being North Korea. Oh, that will be interesting to see explained. His reaction will be hilarious! Please update sooner, I missed this. Good work though.