Reviews for Forgotten Legends
KiraraKitaoji chapter 9 . 3/27
Will you continue? I really love the story, and every time I read it, I imagine when the others find out that Kari is the betrothed of Takuya. 3 3
moonlightXninja168 chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
I hope that you update soon, but I can wait until you're ready to post it. Keep up the great writing and enjoy it!
firedragoonknight chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
Don't you dare stop I need this I need to know what happens next plz update soon
DT chapter 9 . 8/26/2016
NEXT CHAPTER!
PLEASE
Botsboy408 chapter 9 . 8/3/2016
All you digimon storys are so good. sad that you haven't updated in so long
Lazycarrots chapter 9 . 11/23/2015
next chapter ?
Scrawl the Penguin chapter 9 . 11/4/2015
Brilliant! The plot development and the character development are awesome. Keep it up. I can not wait for the next chapter.

Your faithful reader,
)() Scrawl the Penguin ()(
cassjo chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
you have such a great story, I can't wait till it continues.
moonlightXninja168 chapter 9 . 4/11/2015
Ahhh! I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS NEXT CHAPTER!
I love every chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Keep up the great work! :)
dracula-key chapter 9 . 3/26/2015
Oh goodie, you're still alive and kicking, or in this case writing. XD

figures the rulers would know how to travel in style.
Firehedgehog chapter 9 . 2/28/2015
frozen time?
Reixe chapter 9 . 2/28/2015
What a twist! I can't wait to see what happens next. :) great as usual.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/28/2015
...Well that's not good... Two years? What the heck happened over two years?! VERY not good. Okay, things are getting interesting, update soon please, I want an explanation.
Impstar chapter 9 . 2/27/2015
It's aliiiiiiiivvvve!

Ahem. Nice to see the story up again, please please don't let it hang here. I'm not quite sure just what the repercussions of what Takuya said are anyways.
Lyra999 chapter 9 . 2/27/2015
when I saw that you had updated I almost pee myself in my pants. This is the best digimon story 02x04 in the world! I love it completely! Sorry for the bad english, I am from Argentina, hope you update soon! Good Luck!