Reviews for the girl with the broken smile
TheGuy131 chapter 1 . 6/15
Here I am, 1:00 AM, on a Monday night, reading something beautiful. I've read so many stories of Lucas and Dawn, but this one is the best. I can't tell you how impressed and amazed I am. I love it so much!
boom chapter 1 . 2/4
This could easily happen with Brendan and May... No especially them since May actually teared up in Emerald when Brendan beat her on the way to Fortree City haha anyways nice story kinda like it
madam-cipher chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This is my favorite Fortuneshipping fic; I keep coming back to it. I really like how you've given Lucas such a distinct, relatable personality and given Dawn a new dimension to hers. Also, the ending was quite possibly one of the sweetest scenes I've ever read. 10 out of 10! :)
godrobe chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
took my breath away.
a fantastic read. 10/10
Camilo chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
muchas y paz con ustedes
Arya May chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Beautiful.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Awww...That was...Beautiful!
Lingerer chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
dawwww
camilo chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
exelente..que Dios los bendiga a todos,llegue a sus corazones y por todos
heylalaa chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
ugh, this is so good. thank you so much for writing this :)
Law of Human Stupidity chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Ack. That's so darn SAD. And inexplicably HEART-WARMING. And kind of heart-wrenching. Man, Dawn's little sis is such a beeetch. She makes me madddd. GRR. Now I'll always get angry whenever I visit her for swarm info.

But anyway, this is a good, nice, long story. It was very detailed - though not so much that it becomes repetitive and boring - in fact, it didn't bore me at all. In my mind's eye, I could picture everything happening.

The whole pick-a-hand thing was really sweet. Heck, Lucas is darn sweet. Thanks to you, I think I might just be falling off the fence between Twinleaf and Fortune. Guess which side I'm landing on.

Kudos
Venditat and Veritas chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is the most beautiful Lucas/Dawn thing I ever saw!
o chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Man, this story... is... so... beautifully... written... It actually made me want to cry!
wolfgirlnowandforever chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Saw this on the kink meme and I'm glad I found it here too. Whenever I go to Sandgem and see the other player character just standing there, giving the same speech over and over again, I always wondered what they thought of my achievments, even though they started first. I loved reading this for the second time, and I'll probably turn back to it more now that I can fave this!
Jetzul chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This story is great! Nice work! I really see the hurt/comfort theme!