Reviews for the girl with the broken smile
kingleomon13 chapter 1 . 2/11
It's been quite a while since I've read a one shot that I feel is... I don't know complete I guess. Some are too short and leave you wanting more while others are too long and aren't well made but this I feel this is the embodiment of the perfect one shot it's a good length it's written very well and I don't feel any more needs to be added thank you for writting this amazing fanfiction.
Pokefan84 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Aww️️So cute! I'm guessing you played the video games to know what happens. Anyway great job!
TheGuy131 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Here I am, 1:00 AM, on a Monday night, reading something beautiful. I've read so many stories of Lucas and Dawn, but this one is the best. I can't tell you how impressed and amazed I am. I love it so much!
boom chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
This could easily happen with Brendan and May... No especially them since May actually teared up in Emerald when Brendan beat her on the way to Fortree City haha anyways nice story kinda like it
madam-cipher chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This is my favorite Fortuneshipping fic; I keep coming back to it. I really like how you've given Lucas such a distinct, relatable personality and given Dawn a new dimension to hers. Also, the ending was quite possibly one of the sweetest scenes I've ever read. 10 out of 10! :)
public enemy no. 5 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
took my breath away.
a fantastic read. 10/10
Camilo chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
muchas y paz con ustedes
Aria Mei chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Beautiful.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Awww...That was...Beautiful!
Lingerer chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
dawwww
camilo chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
exelente..que Dios los bendiga a todos,llegue a sus corazones y por todos
heylalaa chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
ugh, this is so good. thank you so much for writing this :)
clairesque chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Ack. That's so darn SAD. And inexplicably HEART-WARMING. And kind of heart-wrenching. Man, Dawn's little sis is such a beeetch. She makes me madddd. GRR. Now I'll always get angry whenever I visit her for swarm info.

But anyway, this is a good, nice, long story. It was very detailed - though not so much that it becomes repetitive and boring - in fact, it didn't bore me at all. In my mind's eye, I could picture everything happening.

The whole pick-a-hand thing was really sweet. Heck, Lucas is darn sweet. Thanks to you, I think I might just be falling off the fence between Twinleaf and Fortune. Guess which side I'm landing on.

Kudos
Venditat and Veritas chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is the most beautiful Lucas/Dawn thing I ever saw!
o chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Man, this story... is... so... beautifully... written... It actually made me want to cry!