Reviews for The Dragon Tamer's Secret
DauterFeralVigilanteDragonLady chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
But love it, amazing.
DauterFeralVigilanteDragonLady chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
WHAT! WHY DOES HE HAVE TO DIE? You can make him survive! I don't want him to die
Ya I'm THAT chick chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
I love this story idea! Please continue it soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
This is so COOL! Love this! Are you going to make more chapters? And how is Astrid going to marry Hiccup? Does he turn back into a human or does she become a night fury?
C4 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Maybe you should have a huge prank on ruff and Tuff. But also have hiccup turn back into a human with blood red wings, those bunny ears and maybe a few scales here and there but he can hold and throw fire in his hand.
fireclaw239 chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
when are you gonna update?
The Shadow Gryphon chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Good story! It has drama, romance and humor! What more could you ask for? I already look forward to Snotlout's, Fishleg's and the twins reaction!
Caymus Lestrange chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
This story is good. Please make another chapter! I'm bored when my fave stories don't have the next chapter by the next day! Please make a third chapter! I'm begging you!
Caymus Lestrange chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
jack chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
YOPU NEED TO UPDATE SOON I NEED TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPIN NEXT
pumkin98 chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Dude love it!

I have an idea for your next chppy, Toothless, Hiccup, and Astrid terreify the others but as it turns out the Red Death has a child that is set on distroying Hiccup and Toothless be cause they killed her mother (yes the dragon will be a girl) and Hiccup will die but as you know Astrid can talk to the dragons in their native tonge so after she calms down the other dragon she runs to Hiccup and he dies in her arms but Odin takes mercy on him and returnes his life and makes him a human again.
Dac1 chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
Have Hiccup learn the dragon secrets from Toothless, then, have a strange elder wash up on shore and prphesise that hiccup will... well you know. ooh, and while you're at it, maybe have toothless find a mate. just an idea. Good luck.
deleted-account-forever chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
ahhh oh no how are the others going to take it, and i like it its good, maybe Astrid can understand dragons, because since her and Hiccup kissed then those genes got put into her or something like that, and thats how she can understand dragons.
Portgas D. Nikky chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
I enjoyed this chapter a lot. But a word of advice: you're starting to make the characters a little OOC, I'd try less "ohmygoshI'mtotallyfreakingoutoverthis" and more "how would the character react?"

Update soon
Beastial Moon chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Great story so far, I am really enjoying it. It's not too far off from the real HTTYD universe.

I gotz an idea! Hiccup has to face the GHOOOOST of the Red Death! Or, or a Dragon Demon! Or another DemiDragon like himself! :D

I'm just rambling here, thats the only things i could think of. Best of luck!