Reviews for Safe and Warm
CelestiaNight chapter 9 . 1/11
So, I noticed that this hasn't been updated since sometime in 2011. Is that because you got bored, or because you got busy, or perhaps just forgot? I'm really interested in how this continues and would love to read more. I hope that it isn't over or discontinued. It is really good. Thank you for posting what you have so far.
DemeRain chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
Thanks for sharing.
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
this is awesome but i wish there was magic.
anonymous chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
Worst place to stop. Such a horrible cliff hanger. Please please please keep going!
alexander cook chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
i love it i hope you can do more
Angel Kellar chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
This is really good and super cute. Despite what you said about writers block, your story flows well. You have pretty good grammar and spelling, i've only seen a few mistakes, so great job! No matter how good the plotline or idea of a stroy, bad grammar and spelling really takes away from it and makes reading said stories un-enjoyable. So yay for your good grammar and spelling! :D i'm glad Harry's making a full recovery, and thanks for making this into an interesting, original story. It's a new concept on abused!Harry stories that i haven't read, yet. i hope to read more chapters in the future. You have plenty to write about: Draco's birthday party, school, Harry recovering more, Draco and Harry's love sprouting innocently and growing, Harry's birthday, Harry meeting Sirius and Remus-or at least finding out what happened to Remus, and other things. More ideas will grow out of what you will write so that you have a never-ending amount of material to write about. That's usually why ending a story is so hard for me, because i still find so much more to write about. haha. :) This story has the potential to be a great story and one of my favorites, especially since you already have points for originality, which is a must have trait in a story for it to truly be one of my favorites. Just keep writing. If you still have writers block, meditate or do what you have done: ask your reviewers on what we want to see. We have no problem telling you. :D i hope to read more from this story soon! :D Thank you!
WilYaris19 chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
Don't you dare even think about giving up on this story!

I am hooked and will not stop pestering you until you carry on and complete it! :)
RidesOnPegasus chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
interesting story and a bit of a different take on the characters normal personalities
soratanaka chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
A bit fast-going perhaps but otherwise a good story.
atlantis51 chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
Ahh, by the last update on this story I see you may not finish it! NOT FAIR!
atlantis51 chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
I think it's fantastic that you are introducing Sirius Black! I can't wait for them to meet. They'll become fast friends! So, again, you will finish this story, won't you? Please?
atlantis51 chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
Wow! A nice Narcissa too! I hope the other children will be good to Harry too.
atlantis51 chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
It's kind of nice to have a 'caring' Draco for a change! Can't wait to see what happens!
atlantis51 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Good story; I hope you'll finish it!
atlantis51 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Ahh, poor Harry! I hope that Lucius takes *care* of those disgusting Dursley's!