Reviews for High School Drama
LeeMinRen chapter 1 . 7/11
I read this story two times and this is one of my favorite ASUCAGA fanfic. Cute, funny and simple yet beautiful story. every chapter made me smile. Thank you for sharing! Keep it up! :)
Avales chapter 23 . 6/1/2012
I'm super late on reviewing this story. I'm sorry long story short old profile hacked , made new one. I love the ending so cute yet funny :D
TheRedSin chapter 23 . 5/31/2012
I had a lot of fun reading this! The ending was cute. I especially love the appearance of YzakShiho and DearkaMili couples in the sotry. Yzak's so funny and his my favorite too, so is Dearka.

Thanks for this. xD
123321123 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Jie ah, I shall give you my review now XDDDDDDDD

hehe Nice way to spell ArchAngel XD Arc Reminds me of properties of circles XDDDDDDDDDDDD
koichii chapter 17 . 10/12/2011
So you are the author of High School Drama~!

I particularly like this chapter. Very funny. :D

KOICHII
MysticLyght chapter 10 . 5/23/2011
I LOVE KIRA! I LOVE HIM!

can i comment like this for every chapter?
Khazzy chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
OMG you made Athrun play the violin on a balcony. I play the violin and i have always wanted to do that but sadly i don't have a balcony. My parents think i am weird for wanting to play on a balcony but as soon as i read this i shouted out to them that someone has had the same idea and we all laughed. Anyway i love this story it is so cute and i love Athrun and Cagalli they are my fave characters in Gundam Seed. I can't wait to read more.
empatheticsympatheticpathetic chapter 23 . 5/8/2011
I'm on the last leg of this story last week but had tonnes of work to do i stopped for a bit. But gladly i resumed again! And finished it! Yay! :D hn, let's see now. My only say is that i wished you could've linger a little bit longer on the plots and twist on the story. But regardless, congratulation for finishing this fic. Its been fun to read. Make more please. :D
Li Cherry chapter 23 . 5/8/2011
hahhaha.. i love this chapter it was so hilarious and !lol

good job!(thumbs up!...clap..clap)

i'm so excited for the next chapter

hmmnn..i hope there's more ASUCAGA moments

and more kira's lol moments..hehhee :)
muggle405 chapter 23 . 5/4/2011
I liked how you ended it. And Kira's thoughts on his weight were hilarious.

it's going to be weird not seeing this get updated anymore,though. I found it over my christmas break, so I've been following it this entire semester. I hope you plan to write more Asucaga fics in the future.

-muggle405
Mwah Z chapter 23 . 5/4/2011
Awwwwwwwwwww!

Wat a great and awsome story!

It was nice following a story that's recently updated.

I hope you have some more nice stories coming soon! :)

And thanks for your devotion to your story and your readers/suporters.

Hope to hear, or rather read from you soon! :D
Alejandra-Luna-SakuraYamato1 chapter 23 . 5/3/2011
sorry i didn't review i have a lot of work to get done but i made a little time to read

i hope this is not the end because... it is not good at all :S

i promise i will review better and all the chapter i havent, but i have to wait until school it's over
Sandyx5 chapter 23 . 5/2/2011
OMG I thought Cagalli was the one kidnapped. Kira is such a GREAT brother, but I can't imagine him taking Meyrin's clothes off... EW D8 Anyway, THANK YOU for making all the pairings I want to be together come true 8D IDK about Shinn and Stellar though, but I hate Lunamaria more than I hate her with him, but hey, it's your FanFic. I respect that 8D

You did an AWESOME chapter! I give you 500 gold stars! You should make more AsuCaga stories.

Any who, you rock! Thanks for that story _
Dhevz chapter 23 . 5/2/2011
Wow, I didn't expect for Kira to be kidnapped.

Soo, the were caught an that's it? no action.. no matter. I'm just glad their all together and fine in the end :)

Congratulations on ending the story! ;D
Dhevz chapter 22 . 5/2/2011
"Cagalli please, don't. It's my fault really. I've been such an awful jerk. You've had your reasons and I should have listened instead of acting immaturely."

Yes, yes! that's right Athrun! Go tell the whole world it's your fault! X *sorry Can't help it, even though it's both their fault*:P

Awww.. Glad Cagalli was there to make those 2 up, now leonore can RIP :) I'm so happy for Athrun, If was in he's shoes I'll really cry! T.T