Reviews for Alternate Paths to Happy Endings
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 2/17
I found this story to be funny and entertaining and angsty, but there were moments when I wanted to slap Kimberly and tell her to get with the program! The man has loved her for years and still wants her? What more does he have to do? I like how you wove in quite a few of the Rangers from the various seasons. The beginning of the story under the stars with the proposal and the ring was awesome.
Opalbrat chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Lol. Love this!
The Sneezing Panda chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I absolutely adored this fic!

Fluff with dry humour, semi-angst and an interesting plot.

It was hilarious! I loved it :)

Is it weird that I've seen close to nothing of Power Rangers, but love T/K and only read your Power Rangers fics? Well, I read your Power Ranger fics and THEN started watching...a little...

I think it is weird.

this is your 100th story good for you loved it can't wait til next time
brankel1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Love it.
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Very funny and sweet. Highly entertaining and love the ending. Congrats on your 100th story:)
Bahamut Slayer chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Hope I like it? I love it. Very enjoyable. Congratulations on your 100th fic and this one definitely went out with a bang. My thanks thanks to Shawn30 too. It was no walk in the park, instant magic, etc. and having one of the most enjoyable parts of dealing with the Letter.

Above all else, I like humor and had a great time laughing over the tid bits in this one. Given all the effort put work put into this one in which I enjoyed, a short written length of review is the least I should do after reading this.

Again congrats, will always be looking forward to your future T/K works.
grits chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Liked it? ...I LOVED IT!

I love all of your fanfics, I can't believe it has been 4 years.

Keep up all the great work:)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.