Reviews for Everything Changes
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Another good job. Thanks for writing! You've been busy!
rindy713 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
that was bold for both of them. and beautiful! i can tell they will make it work.
crazy for loci chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Beautiful! Please continue..
bonniegoat chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Beautiful! I love it. :)
Gypsy5 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Now how can that be complete...surely its leading somewhere?...Yes I know its complete but you cannot lead a reader to a beautiful ending then stop...without them jumping off the bridge but your writing is so good I did not jump but I will wait for the next story,...superb simply superb.
Cyclone2 too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Ahhhhh...very satisfying. :) Sweet without being sugary, angsty without being overly dramatic, a good read all round.
Metisse chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Stories like this make me kind of wish they weren't bringing the show back because I have no idea where they will place our favorite detectives more than a year after they left MCS.

Oh well, I love the story! It makes me happy. :-) Is this just a one shot? It's done well enough it could be but... ;-)
bobbysgirl1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
beautiful .is there more.
superfelix chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
They had said their formal good-byes, but it only left him longing for more time with her...beautiful sentence.

I like that Bobby comforted Alex with this strong hug...sigh.

He shook his head and said softly, "We can't do this, Eames. It's not..." He searched for the right words. "...the right time. Not now." He couldn't take her home to bed, make love to her, and hold her while she cried and have her regret it in the morning. She was scared. So was he...sigh, but maybe later?

Nice comparing with the old couple. They'll find their peace.

"You're not the whack job."...LOL.

Kissing felt so right, an extension of their long friendship, so complete...mhm.

I love that they want to try it...