Reviews for Owning My Mistake
Just found this story and it was great
josiebell391 chapter 16 . 8/7/2016
really good story I liked it
VIOLET1213 chapter 16 . 6/27/2015
This was an outstanding story. Just found it and read it all in one sitting. Thanks so much for writing it.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/7/2015
This just got stupid
takapuna1 chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
really good :) just read all of this in least then a hour .
Rori Potter chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
Brilliant story.
hovet-otach chapter 16 . 4/13/2011
I didn't understand half of that but it was sweet. Love the relationship between Alexis and Jordan!
Katie-Kakes97 chapter 16 . 4/10/2011
this is a really cool story and i would love to read more. i understand that it is finished but would you maybe consider writing a seqeal if i promise to give you your very own castle.

please consider it

katie kakes97
Bella Paige chapter 16 . 4/10/2011
Disclaimer - I tend to review as I read, often answering my own questions, spell checking, adding pointless information or funfacts, songs that I was listening to at the time of reading, anyway enjoy ;p

did yet (dead)

I like Lanie more because she doesn’t drink coffee, Tea drinker myself

Jordan ... of those two have their hands full, Alexis you said you wanted a sibling ... ta da

Oh trust me, my brothers have done worse
Reikson chapter 16 . 4/10/2011
I think the condition's called Chimerism...
Mark C chapter 15 . 3/5/2011
This story was very interesting from the very first chapter. Kate did the right thing concerning her daughter. Luckily she was able to get her back and in the process get together with Castle.

Jordon was certainly a hand full at the beginning but she slowly accepted her mother. It was funny how much like Beckett and Castle she was.

Rick's back story was shocking to say the least.

Plus, the case that came out of all this was truly something. It was fascinating to learn about Rick's brother and to find out how crazy he was. But the surprising thing was that he wasn't Jordon's biological father. It appears that they may never find out but I don't think any of them really cares.

Good job.
Charlie O'Kelley chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
I was really enjoying this story. Are you going to finish it and let us know about Castle's other half brother?
kbecks41319 chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
I love this, and I absolutely love Jordan. I definitely think you should do a second part to this or something, I don't know. I didn't want to stop reading!
annakkas chapter 1 . 2/2/2011