Reviews for Chocolate
knightvalen chapter 1 . 1/10
WOO HOO! Woah Mello's being so slutty and bangable. Matt's so lucky to have all of mello's sexy body for himself. Seriously this is so arousable story xD FUCKING GREAT!

P.S I actually kinda wished Near would join the moment.
xSara-Chanx chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Wow good story. Impressive
IshiHatake23 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Yayz! I lurvs this pairing and you did a terrific job!
chaos chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
yay 4 bb!
spontaneous-rainbow chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
xD ''I love you, you slutty bitch!'' Waaay to tell someone you love them, Matt, way to go!
RionaRaina chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
a very slutty mello indeed lol
PhantomofYourHeart chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Ahhh YUM! Though generally I tend to go for multi-chapter yaoi fics I must admit that sometimes there is nothing better in life then a slutty BDSM oneshot. Thanks sooo much for this, only downside is poor Mells didn't get his chocolate
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
"orgasmic liquid"? out of his ass? do orgasmic liquids squirt out your ass when you're horny? If so, then you're probably suffering from an extreme diarrhea. Is it white too? then you probably have some sort of liver disease,the shit tends to be white if you have.

No but seriously, write het if that's how you imagine the sex. A crossdressing mello isn't the same thing as a female mello (which i think you understand too), so please describe his body and its functions as a man's. nice story otherwise, very well written.