Reviews for Unspeakable Things
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 3 . 2/8
i was informed that psychopathy is a birth defect though physical brain injury might work as well, but atleast you dont confuse it with inferiority superiirity complex
KingRamses chapter 60 . 1/18
Thoroughly enjoyed reading every last bit
Guest chapter 60 . 12/27/2015
Almost quit reading when Luna cut off hermione's friendship with harry. But am glad I didn't. :)
Darklordcomp chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
THE TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION AND THE HYPE HAS STARTED ALL A FUCKING BOARD! CHOO CHOOOOOO
L'assassin orange chapter 60 . 11/10/2015
... WTF just happened at the end?
DizzyZina chapter 60 . 11/6/2015
I loved it. Every now and then you come across a great story and it gets stuck in your head for days after you finish it. I have read stories where Harry had been trained or had trained himself but this made for a really interesting premise with his power/magical levels.
There was the whole confrontation between Aberforth and Albus regarding his sexual orientation. I found that part to be quite shocking, however after reading your disclaimer a few chapters later you explained why you made those choices and it made perfect sense.
Thank you for sharing your writing. It was wonderful.
DizzyZina chapter 36 . 11/5/2015
I love this. I love that they are able to fight fire with fire. It always annoyed me that the light side played it so safe which gave the Death Eaters such an advantage. Sorry about Professor Sprout. That sucks.
Asyndetism chapter 60 . 10/24/2015
LMAO LUNA. That was an unexpected turn of events.
bbonin chapter 19 . 10/22/2015
I'm really enjoying the story! Millie rocks!
Mr.Destructo chapter 60 . 10/20/2015
epilogue triggered me i am now triggered thanks
Habdicneux chapter 60 . 8/24/2015
That was a great read. But, I gotta say, the epilogue is a total joke, right? If not, then it's horrible. Luna's character is completely wrong. Yes, it got the psychopathic part right, but it definitely 100% ignored the entire build-up of Luna's dependancy on Harry and Ginny as her social anchors...
Newbie1104 chapter 60 . 8/12/2015
Amazing story. But forgive me when I say I hate that epilogue. Most of Luna's character developement was thrown out of the window with that last bit.
Fresh C chapter 10 . 6/2/2015
I like the premise of this story and in parts I even like the execution of how the story is being told. It's an interesting tale so far and pretty easy to get wrapped up in.

I do have several complaints, mainly dealing with dialogue and a few logically unsound things.

In this chapter particularly I find it very strange that Ginny, a young girl, knows that her parents are having sex despite the fact that they put up a silencing charm? Where they going at it so wildly that they were shaking the rooms surrounding them? If not, the silencing charm should make it so that she has no clue what's going on, since even Molly didn't exactly know they were about to knock boots until she walked into the room.

That aside, my only real problem with this story is that none of the children act or talk like children, for the most part. They are constantly talking out their problems, and everyone seems to be mostly understanding and rational. Everyone seems completely comfortable telling everyone else how they feel, with very little reservations. In real life, that doesn't seem to happen very often. Especially with kids.

Another thing is all the talk about sex and future sex is kinda weird. It seems awkward that Adonis keeps mentioning how compatible Harry and Ginny are and that they'll likely be in a relationship. Why doesn't he just let it happen naturally if it's going to happen naturally? And even stranger is when Harry or Ginny make vaguely sexual jokes. What 12 year old would say "If this were a couple of years older I'd be happy to have 2 girls in my bed"? It's a really weird joke for a presumably prepubescent male to make. Either he's interested in girls, or he's not. It's really awkward that he would tell the type of joke that Someone who's interested in girls would tell, when he's not yet interested in girls.

I'll give you a pass on Luna though, since her whole situation allows for the possibility that she knows a lot more worldly things despite her age. It is still weird that she often brings up sexual things almost out of the blue and that she hasn't picked up on the fact that Harry isn't yet interested in girls. It's understandable that she knows what she's talking about at least, even if it doesn't really make sense that the topic comes up so often, or that she's so unnecessarily crude about it.

I guess my main problem with the story is how direct the dialogue is. Harry and Ginny come out and say lines like "I love Hermione/Ron but the two of us are partners so things can't be exactly the same as last year". But even if someone feels that way in real life, it's very rare for most people to just say that kind of thing. But I suppose this is mostly just a mater of personal taste on my part.

In any case, I'm not turned off by this enough to stop reading. And your intro prologue really hooked me enough that I want to see where things go once the action really starts. I just think you're pretty talented and could benefit a lot from working on more realistic dialogue. (Though this was written over 3 years ago, so maybe you've already improved on that front.)
Lerris chapter 60 . 5/22/2015
The last couple of stories I've read from you did get quite dark before the end, and while realistic, maybe still be excessive, although that is only an opinion of course.

The biggest thing that stands out in this story is your Luna. She was so messed up and never got any better really. I was hoping that a purification ritual with Harry and Ginny in Dumbledore's Merlin room might have helped her in the end. Ah well.
Lerris chapter 38 . 5/22/2015
One weak point I see here is that Draco at least was not expelled. There have been too many incidents, even if you accept snapes get out of trouble excuse and all the other excuses.
2,639 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »