Reviews for Unspeakable Things
desiprinze chapter 28 . 9/19
Good story so far. Disappointed a bit in how you got rid of the Skeeter problem by having Adonis randomly show up out of the blue to obliviate her. Might have been more creative or interesting to see what happened if she managed to write an article about what she heard.
MAJORMATT1234 chapter 3 . 9/6
Well the basilisk is finished
I can't tell if this is the best bad story or the worst good story. But it's worth the read I suppose, interesting and funny enough to get you through
brennan.mholmich chapter 3 . 7/27
He was held behind for a detention, and was given a slip to prove it. Yet you, like half the people on this site, had to add drama for drama's sake, and have him get in trouble for it. Why? Just have him show the slip, it's not hard.
that ending though
ProditorMagnus chapter 60 . 6/22
One really strange and fitting ending.
ProditorMagnus chapter 59 . 6/22
Very fitting way to end Malfoys.
ProditorMagnus chapter 44 . 6/22
Indeed, it made me hit the button for chapter 60.
ProditorMagnus chapter 37 . 6/21
So that Dumbledores side lost most.. So either he has something more left, or joins someone else.

But this chapter seems good place where to stop for this night.
ProditorMagnus chapter 34 . 6/21
Still caring about points?
ProditorMagnus chapter 5 . 6/21
I have no idea who Walsingham is. But this was nice use of Bludger.
Sefera chapter 60 . 4/29
Vary good, interesting read. I always like the stories that add more of a background to the wizarding world, and go more into detail about things. If that makes any sense. I'm favoriting this story, just incase I ever want to go back to it, and I'm pretty sure I've already followed you, I remember the name, it sounds important. I look forward to more wonderful works in the future, and I'll be sure to comment on them as I read them!
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 9 . 3/29
As near as I can tell, "poena do" is Croatian for "points to" and "esti" is Romanian for "you". Any particular reason why those languages, or for that matter those meanings? Or is Google Translate wrong again?
CMVreud chapter 37 . 3/14
Hmmm, I smell a distinct lack of Phoenix here.
...
I mean Fawkes.
CMVreud chapter 33 . 3/14
"Witchhunter" is a rather odd name for a german Auror, because that is what "Hexenjäger" means. I would've called them germans "Jäger".
2,701 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »